ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Irish in top three for 2026 three-star OT Ben Nichols after visit

Greg Smith

Hi I'm new here
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2017

Ben Nichols was in South Bend over the weekend as @Charleston Bowles and @Tyler James reported on the site. I caught up with him to get his thoughts on the visit.

"It was great!! They preach that they’re a great football program but beyond that, what they are doing to help their guys after football for the rest of their lives," Nichols said.

The coaches that the Michigan native spent the most time with during the trip was Coach Rudolph, Delaney and Freeman. The message was well received about how much they want him to be part of the Notre Dame family.

"They think i’m a great player and did great at camp," Nichols said. "They definitely see my personality and play fitting in with the rest of the guys there right now."

When asked where Notre Dame fits within his top schools, the lineman told me that they certainly are in his top 3 after the visit.

"I just wanna feel like I belong there," Nichols said. "I wanna like the guys I’m going to be around for the next four years and get that at-home vibe."

Reactions: Tyler James
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News