ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana has Tommy Rees on their

Dec 29, 2005
Short list for HC along with OSU OL coach Justin Frye, and South Alabama HC Kane Wommack per Feldman..

Regardless of what you think about TR, if he’s good or bad, that would be a terrible job IMO. The B1G is scrubbing divisions but they add UCLA, USC, Oregon, and UW. I can’t see anyone, including exceptional HC’s winning more than 7-8 games a year.

Reactions: d1042
Short list for HC along with OSU OL coach Justin Frye, and South Alabama HC Kane Wommack per Feldman..

Regardless of what you think about TR, if he’s good or bad, that would be a terrible job IMO. The B1G is scrubbing divisions but they add UCLA, USC, Oregon, and UW. I can’t see anyone, including exceptional HC’s winning more than 7-8 games a year.
He should go to the MAC….seems like lots of coaches cut their teeth and do well

Schedule is brutal regardless of the coach

FIU
@UCLA
Charlotte
Maryland
@NW
Bye
Nebraska
UW
@MSU
Michigan
@OSU
Purdue

Reactions: d1042
He should go to the MAC….seems like lots of coaches cut their teeth and do well
Agreed. While Indiania may offer more in terms of exposure and money. The ability to compete is quite inequitable considering they're in the Big 10. I would rather go to a place like SDSU, who does have an opening. While less money and exposure. It's a much easier place to recruit and win in that conference.

Agreed. While Indiania may offer more in terms of exposure and money. The ability to compete is quite inequitable considering they're in the Big 10. I would rather go to a place like SDSU, who does have an opening. While less money and exposure. It's a much easier place to recruit and win in that conference.
SDSU pays around 1-1.5 million per season.

Indiana would far far exceed that.

What would they pay him ?

I find it hard to believe that Indiana would pick someone with very limited coaching experience and NO HC experience.

Schedule is brutal regardless of the coach

FIU
@UCLA
Charlotte
Maryland
@NW
Bye
Nebraska
UW
@MSU
Michigan
@OSU
Purdue
Brutal? Oh yeah FIU/Charlotte/Maryland/NW/Nebraska/MSU/Purdue. Lots of power house programs there

Brutal? Oh yeah FIU/Charlotte/Maryland/NW/Nebraska/MSU/Purdue. Lots of power house programs there
Indiana is terrible. So yes the schedule is brutal. It will always be brutal for them. Purdue NW Nebraska all better. MSU will be better with Smith. Maryland - better.

Indiana is terrible. So yes the schedule is brutal. It will always be brutal for them. Purdue NW Nebraska all better. MSU will be better with Smith. Maryland - better.
Yeah since you put it that way. IU is beyond pathetic and now mr "clappy hands" is gone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT