ADVERTISEMENT

Football I'm going to attempt to do two installments of Football Never Sleeps this week

Eric Hansen

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Having aced my techie challenges last week and with @Tyler James still on vacation, I plan to co-host with former Notre Dame offensive lineman Bob Morton either Tuesday or Wednesday night when he gets back from New Orleans. I should be able to give an exact time and date sometime early tomorrow. My guess at this point is it will be Wednesday. Then on Friday, we're going to do a recruiting-oriented version with longtime recruiting analyst Tom Lemming. That will be a day after Notre Dame holds its Grill & Chill recruiting event, so there will be lots to talk about. Tom will be checking in from the road, in North Carolina. If you've got questions about recruiting, make sure you tune into that show live. We're going to be more question-and-answer-oriented on that show than per usual. Again, I'll have the specific time for you later this week. Thanks for watching. Tyler comes back next week, and we'll settle into our normal Monday night 7 ET time slot soon and stay there throughout the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.