ADVERTISEMENT

I want to thank Brian Kelly

IowaIrish1

Posts Like A Champion
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2015
Was looking to spend hundreds of dollars to come watch the team, probably Miami game. That is off the table. This guy has ruined it for me. I can't stand watching people to get paid big money to do something a part time employee could do.

I'll spend the next few months focusing extra on my business and family. I'm done buying jerseys and shirts. If the administration doesn't care about the football program,then I don't either. God ****ing damn that LSU game. Everyone was so happy and now look what we got. A ****ing tard until 2021

Was looking to spend hundreds of dollars to come watch the team, probably Miami game. That is off the table. This guy has ruined it for me. I can't stand watching people to get paid big money to do something a part time employee could do.

I'll spend the next few months focusing extra on my business and family. I'm done buying jerseys and shirts. If the administration doesn't care about the football program,then I don't either. God ****ing damn that LSU game. Everyone was so happy and now look what we got. A ****ing tard until 2021
But it was execution or Texas cheated or the refereeing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT