ADVERTISEMENT

I simply can't believe how soft this team has become...

Uncle Money

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 26, 2006
50+ yards rushing and 50+ yards passing. Never thought I'd see the day when ND gets beat up on BOTH lines of scrimmage. There's only one fix to this, and everyone but Jack seems to get it. 2012 is now 4 seasons ago and the team has regressed to the point of no return with BK. Which is more stupid...playing a game in a hurricane or playing one with BK as your coach?

I was thinking the same think through out the game. There is no killer instinct on offense or defense. The emotion on the sidelines seems to be forced. The team usually comes out flat and only when backed into a corner do they come out swinging.

You can't ???? ND is a Cuck Producing Institution. ND football being soft cucks is not a surprise.

anyone remeber my using 'fancy Nancy' as the adjective for Kelly's offense? Well it has spread to the defense also.

But, remember the dissing that reference got?
Granted it was mostly from the 'continuously' family of pisters+Bodi(there adopted minnion)!
Looking like 'continuously' has been discontinued?
Best guess he will surface with a whole new series of ID's

anyone remeber my using 'fancy Nancy' as the adjective for Kelly's offense? Well it has spread to the defense also.

But, remember the dissing that reference got?
Granted it was mostly from the 'continuously' family of pisters+Bodi(there adopted minnion)!
Looking like 'continuously' has been discontinued?
Best guess he will surface with a whole new series of ID's

I said from the time Kelly was hired that he was Notre Dame's Joe Tiller. His team would sling the ball around and beat the weak teams on their schedule but would never be any good.

I was wrong about the good part. We were good in 2012, and Kelly coached quite well that year by protecting a young Golson. We had sparks in 2014 and 2015 too when it seemed like we were turning the corner, but both years we had a combination of injuries, off-field problems and coaching blunders that doomed us.

This year, nobody has stepped up on this team to be a leader and the coaching staff has simply failed across the board.

Just fire this ass clown already.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndhell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT