ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible plane crash in SC 4 people dead. Other board

I knew three of the gentlemen very well. Great people Charlie was a former state champion coach. His son Scott was a attorney in Warsaw. Tony Elliott was a great guy, raced sprint cars for years. Scott Bibler was a former football coach and I have been told great guy. Charlie was a experienced pilot. The community of Warsaw suffered a great loss.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
I just flew from Florida to Raleigh last night.....was the single most scary flight of my life......plane felt out of control a few times......big time prayers for these people.

So sad...terrible tragedy! Thoughts and prayers go out for family, friends, and community.

I knew three of the gentlemen very well. Great people Charlie was a former state champion coach. His son Scott was a attorney in Warsaw. Tony Elliott was a great guy, raced sprint cars for years. Scott Bibler was a former football coach and I have been told great guy. Charlie was a experienced pilot. The community of Warsaw suffered a great loss.
Not sure what happened to the article you linked but it was a great read and paid tribute to an upstanding man.

Very sad, very sad. It certain puts and keeps thing in perspective. Condolences to there families and friends

Keep your chin up. So sorry...all of you will be in my prayers at mass this morning.

tragic....

Peace in Christ.

I knew the coach. Not terribly well. But we had met a few times. Had a huge heart and loved the game. And really loved ND.

One of those 'the world was a better place with him here' kind of guys.

Nothing but love and prayers for their families.

God Bless them? A little too late, maybe? They're dead. He obviously didn't bless them.

Its never to late to pray for the dead.

Blessed are those who have died in the lord; let them rest from their labors, for their good deeds go with them.

Its not too late for you either.

Reactions: hvillebill
Don't respond to TOM. His pathetic parents raised a loser. He is officially on ignore. Hope everyone else does the same.

Very sad ! May they be with the Lord ! Prayers for the Families !

God Bless them? A little too late, maybe? They're dead. He obviously didn't bless them.

I will be praying for you too.
God has brought them home.
May He grant them eternal peace, love and happiness.
May God bless you and give you the wisdom to understand things more clearly.
Peace in Christ.

Reactions: IRISHJD98
Tiger fan here. I offer my condolences to the Notre Dame family. Their families are in my prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT