ADVERTISEMENT

hope BYU gives gives scUM a beatdown in ann arbor today

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
I really hope BYU takes it to those scumbags in ann arbor and that coach harbaugh has a total meltdown on national tv like he did against the OSU beavers. BYU has some really tall wrs that should give the Michigan secondary fits

I really hope BYU takes it to those scumbags in ann arbor and that coach harbaugh has a total meltdown on national tv like he did against the OSU beavers. BYU has some really tall wrs that should give the Michigan secondary fits

I'm not really convinced that BYU is that good---perhaps a little overrated.

Call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first :D) but I root for UM and even SC because I think CFB is better when those teams are on top - along with ND, of course.

i'm just wondering where that BYU team is that almost beat a top 15 ranked UCLA squad. as much as I hate to say it this Michigan squad is playing pretty decent under harbaugh so far

BYU is very close to being 3-0 or 0-3. To the Cougs credit they lost their starting QB and have played 3 real teams.

well it looks like Michigan is going to be giving a beatdown today if the BYU wrs can't shake there defenders and get open for there qb

better define beatdown; is it exhausting them by making them run for TD's?

BYU probably has had the toughest September schedule in the nation. They seem to be falling apart today. Michigan's looking very good. I have to admit, Harbaugh knows how to coach.

Reactions: echowaker
Lot of people around here were saying Harbaugh was overrated as a coach. I beg to differ. He's got them a full year, maybe two ahead of schedule.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
His brother owns a SB bowl ring! I hope JH thinks about that every minute of every day! I hope when his brother passes the salt on Thanksgiving - JH gets a real good look at it!

Lot of people around here were saying Harbaugh was overrated as a coach. I beg to differ. He's got them a full year, maybe two ahead of schedule.
Not sure I recall seeing that. Most said he wears people out with his shtick and predict the same will happen at Michigan over time.

With that said, they do look good with their physical game but we'll see how they do against MSU and OSU. The season has a long way to go and I predicted 8-4 for them prior to the start of the season.

Not sure I recall seeing that. Most said he wears people out with his shtick and predict the same will happen at Michigan over time.

With that said, they do look good with their physical game but we'll see how they do against MSU and OSU. The season has a long way to go and I predicted 8-4 for them prior to the start of the season.

He didn't "wear out his welcome" at San Diego or Stanford. Sounds like wishful thinking.

hate to admit it, but UM looks pretty darn good. Wouldnt mind seeing them knock off OSU though.

He didn't "wear out his welcome" at San Diego or Stanford. Sounds like wishful thinking.
Why would it be wishful thinking? They're not on the schedule anytime soon.

It's well documented his issues with San Francisco, but here's a quote about Stanford.

David Shaw lived it as a Harbaugh assistant from 2006 at San Diego through 2007-10 at Stanford. Now he is Stanford's head coach, having succeeded Harbaugh.

So is Harbaugh actually insane, Shaw was asked by radio host Rich Eisen on Tuesday?

"I do not have a medical degree, I do not have a Ph.D in psychology or psychiatry. Jim is out there, Jim is who he is," Shaw said. "There's no hiding it. Everybody's seen it; this is who he is. He drives people, he pushes people, he is the most competitive person on the planet. It's just who he is.

"He's going to rub some people the wrong way. He's going to find a way to win football games, because that's what he does. Some people are going to wear out (from him). Jim says that himself; he has a tendency to wear people out at times. You get the good with the bad. What you get from Jim is 100 miles an hour from day one."

agreed. he'll do just fine there and sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT