ADVERTISEMENT

Holtz was correct…the OSU is soft!

I watched the game. OSU and OR are excellent teams. Really good football game to watch.

OR is for real. I doubted a bit, but they can play on all sides of the ball with physicality. As can OSU. I bet OSU remains in the top 5.

I adjusted my top 5: TX, OR, OSU, GA, and AL hanging on to #5 by a hair.

And yeah...I'm hoping ND runs the table and gets put to the test against such competition. Bring it on.

;)

• Wow
Reactions: Extirpate 6951
I watched the game. OSU and OR are excellent teams. Really good football game to watch.

OR is for real. I doubted a bit, but they can play on all sides of the ball with physicality. As can OSU. I bet OSU remains in the top 5.

I adjusted my top 5: TX, OR, OSU, GA, and AL hanging on to #5 by a hair.

And yeah...I'm hoping ND runs the table and gets put to the test against such competition. Bring it on.

;)
I agree, I actually trended OSU as the season has gone on. I thought OSU might win by 10-14 tonight.

Early this season Oregon kind of muddled along, didn’t look impressive and I watched a few of their late night games. While Gabriel has been very good, the Oregon offense had been highly penalized at times, really bad fumble turnovers (untouched) just seemed undisciplined.

OSU hadn’t played anyone with a pulse but they were absolutely dismantling them to though. Iowa was a pretty good win I suppose, beating them by 28. Iowa is the only solid team they had faced (very good defense).

I think it’s highly probable that OSU faces Oregon again in Indianapolis for the B1G championship.

I’d put the top 10 as Texas, Oregon, UGA, OSU, Bama, PSU, Clemson, Miami, LSU, and the 10 spot could really go to ND, or ISU.

there are no overwhelmingly good teams this year like there have been for some time. Alabama and Georgia have come back to the pack. Both are clearly beatable. Right now Texas looks real good but we shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT