ADVERTISEMENT

Help me with a slight problem

hvillebill

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
My sister and brother-in-law are coming to Western North Carolina from my hometown in Michigan. My BIL is an insufferable Meatchicken fan and thinks Harbaugh is the greatest coach ever. I'll have to sit through their "scrimmage" with Hawaii and listen to him brag about UM running up 70 big ones.

Help me out here. How do I deal with this guy?

Thank him profusely for being honored by his presence and allowing you to breathe the same air he does.

My BIL is also a UM fan. He's from Michigan. He understands that their schedule is crap until they travel to MSU which isn't until the last week in October.

My family and I use to live four houses down from my sister and brother in law who is a UM fan. The last time they played I set my alarm for early in the AM and walked my ND flag over to their house and planted it in their flag holder. Was awesome that he didn't see it all day until he walked back home from my house after the game. Priceless moment.

Reactions: hvillebill
My sister and brother-in-law are coming to Western North Carolina from my hometown in Michigan. My BIL is an insufferable Meatchicken fan and thinks Harbaugh is the greatest coach ever. I'll have to sit through their "scrimmage" with Hawaii and listen to him brag about UM running up 70 big ones.

get him a hooker and vid him!

Reactions: captstabbin

Tell him you just converted to Islam and bought a big sword.

Reactions: captstabbin

Skin suit?

Reactions: IRISHJD98

Your in the North Carolina get his ass some moonshine and tell to shut up haha

Your house, right?
Your rules, right?
Your television, right?
Their guests in your house, right?

I think you have the ass-kissing backwards.

Your TV. Change the channel from the UM scrimmage to a real football game if he gets obnoxious.

Show him the last 15 seconds of last seasons MSU game. And tell him how you have always admired MSU and their never say die attitude under Dantonio. Who is still The King of Michigan. That ought to do it. ✌️

your brother-in-law is cgvr ? you poor soul. get a new sister.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT