ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh working the chain gang during recruiting visit

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
When is the last time we heard ANY recruiting stories like this involving Brian Kelly?

This is the type of passion we need from our next coach. Someone willing to go above and beyond to secure the commitments from the nation's best prep stars around the country.

When is the last time we heard ANY recruiting stories like this involving Brian Kelly?

This is the type of passion we need from our next coach. Someone willing to go above and beyond to secure the commitments from the nation's best prep stars around the country.
The night before he ann

The night before he announced the homecoming king and queen during halftime of a high school football game.

Meanwhile, Kelly berates 19-year old players to the media.
yes 19 yr old adults and not 8 or 9 yr olds playing pee wee football. if 19 yr old adults can't take being called out in pressers when they are part of the reason this team sucks right now then they need to hang up there pads. tell me how coaches are allowed to get called out for bad coaching but players can't get called out for bad play on the field

yes 19 yr old adults and not 8 or 9 yr olds playing pee wee football. if 19 yr old adults can't take being called out in pressers when they are part of the reason this team sucks right now then they need to hang up there pads. tell me how coaches are allowed to get called out for bad coaching but players can't get called out for bad play on the field
Wrong...many have been placed in indecipherable sh** schemes.
PS The high octane uptempo offense is a unicorn....

The cardinal Sin for any coach is calling.out your players to the press / public.

A good coach does not do that.

A.good coach talks to his player or.players he has problems with like man - in house - in the locker room.

No need to throw a player under the bus with the media and fans.

BK is desperate and does not have what it.takes to be a high level football coach at a big time school.

Reactions: cgvr
Reportedly he wanted to have a sleepover with King and Queen.
Also the Queen 's crown had boogers all over it.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Harbaugh's Stanford team smash-mouthed Pete Carroll's USC team...that visual is what is missing at Notre Dame.

Forget Harbaugh. He has never won a championship as a coach. I would rather have a recruiter and coach like Urban Meyer. He doesn't have to resort to gimmicks.

And Urban washing his windows on OSU's bye week.

agree. There are so many instances going back to Nate Montana where Kelly has openly humiliated players and staff (Grimes). This has clearly caught up with him and it's understandable why players and parents aren't even considering ND because of his boorish behavior.

There are certain ways how to get in a guys face and call him out .
DO it one on one in a conference room or in the locker room. What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.
There is a right way to get messages across and the wrong way to get messages across .

Forget Harbaugh. He has never won a championship as a coach. I would rather have a recruiter and coach like Urban Meyer. He doesn't have to resort to gimmicks.

Forget Harbaugh. You can't have him. Forget Urban he won't come. Guess you're stuck with Brian Kelly. Enjoy the Miami loss.

And Urban washing his windows on OSU's bye week.

There is always someone who can but a negative spin on everything. Let me guess you are a millennial who wants to give out participation trophies to everyone.

Grow up and act like a man.

There are certain ways how to get in a guys face and call him out .
DO it one on one in a conference room or in the locker room. What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.
There is a right way to get messages across and the wrong way to get messages across .
He hurt my feelings, I'm going to wine and cry till I get my way. This is big boy football, if you are offended that a coach called you out maybe they should be playing big boy football. Lou Holtz, Ara Parsegahian, Woody Hayes, Bo Schembechler, Paul Bear Bryant, Frank Leahy and the like are all laughing at you fools.

Harbaugh's Stanford team smash-mouthed Pete Carroll's USC team...that visual is what is missing at Notre Dame.
Harpo - Kelly is 4-2 vs. USC and I'll take that anytime, regardless of whether it was Kiffin coaching or Helton or Sark or whomever. They still had 4-5 star talent all over the field, so those were quality wins IMO.

I've lost faith in CK but I'm pleased about that fact.

He hurt my feelings, I'm going to wine and cry till I get my way. This is big boy football, if you are offended that a coach called you out maybe they should be playing big boy football. Lou Holtz, Ara Parsegahian, Woody Hayes, Bo Schembechler, Paul Bear Bryant, Frank Leahy and the like are all laughing at you fools.

Those guys weren't eyeing 2-6 this far in their tenure...

Those guys weren't eyeing 2-6 this far in their tenure...
Oh Boo Who! The coach yelled at me and hurt my feelings. He is a bad man. Man up and grow a pair. I am so f-ing sick of winy ass people on here complaining that Kelly yells at his players. Here is a news flash, coaches yell at their players, weather it's football, basketball or baseball. If you have a problem with Kelly yelling at players, then you also had a problem with Coach Holtz and about any other coach ND has ever had. Give me a break!

Oh Boo Who! The coach yelled at me and hurt my feelings. He is a bad man. Man up and grow a pair. I am so f-ing sick of winy ass people on here complaining that Kelly yells at his players. Here is a news flash, coaches yell at their players, weather it's football, basketball or baseball. If you have a problem with Kelly yelling at players, then you also had a problem with Coach Holtz and about any other coach ND has ever had. Give me a break!

2-6 speaks for itself... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT