ADVERTISEMENT

Had Our Chances...Game over...Going to take a nap

irontooth123

ND Expert
Sep 8, 2018
Again, Kelly had these guys ill-prepared. False start with Williams, Drop by Chase, etc, etc. Another game where it just proves that 3 stars cannot compete with 5 stars.

Been positive all year but I can't help myself. Same old shit!!

Reactions: rgc7 and TOMMY_23
Get Mack & Vaughn off the field. Mack is a big wus and Vaughn gave up a TD and hurt Gilman in the 3 plays he was out there. Okwara Out. Love out. Team has no toughness.

Good Night Irene!!!

From this game moving forward, we will be considered Central Florida, a team that cannot compete with upper echelon teams and will be left out of the playoffs at every opportunity. ND football is dead.

From this game moving forward, we will be considered Central Florida, a team that cannot compete with upper echelon teams and will be left out of the playoffs at every opportunity. ND football is dead.

Would like to argue that point but there is no argument.
Until the powers that be get SERIOUS about winning in FB again all we have is memories.

Reactions: rgc7
Again, Kelly had these guys ill-prepared. False start with Williams, Drop by Chase, etc, etc. Another game where it just proves that 3 stars cannot compete with 5 stars.

Been positive all year but I can't help myself. Same old shit!!
Good one fake fan. Stay away this time

Media was way off. They gave ND way too much credit. How can you ever let ND in the playoffs again?

LMAO!!!! Once again fans say this is Kelly’s fault. Nothing to do with Kelly. If ND doesn’t want to be a football factory school like the Clemson’s and Bama’s of the world that’s fine but stop putting the blame on Kelly in these games.

Reactions: mirer03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT