ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia looking really solid !

rgc7

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 23, 2012
Fromm just stays in the pocket, looks for the open receiver, and then fires strikes. The receivers
Are big and fast and have good hands.
With about 4 minutes left in the first half,
Ga has their backup QB in the game !
ND better get a lot of pressure on Fromm often and early. Give Fromm a little time and and things can get ugly quickly ?

No one should expect anything better than a 10+ point loss.

The more Fromm drops back, the better our chances. We are strong in coverage and have multiple pros in waiting rushing the passer.
I agree. The more they throw, the better our chances. Their oline is dominant and they have big time rbs. I question their wrs. I havent been overly impressed with Georgia

They are playing a freaking FCS team, hell they oughta look good! When is the last time ND played an FCS team? I'll tell ya ... never. These games are nothing more then a tune up scrimmage, and should not be allowed

Last edited:
Reactions: Riverside Irish
They are playing a freaking FCS team, hell they outta look good! When is the last time ND pkated an FCS team? I'll tell ya ... never. These games are nothing more then a tune up scrimmage, and should not be allowed
They can be allowed...just not count on the record.

I wish the committee would get some hair on their balls and start penalizing these teams that put daisies on the schedule.

The problem is outside of ND who the **** doesn't play down a division?

Stanford?

Maybe.?

Reactions: Riverside Irish
thanks for your support; for your prize, 1 year supply of free depends!

I apologize for looking at it realistically, sorry that’s hard for you to handle.

If they keep it close, great. If they win, even better. But anyone who is EXPECTING that clearly has their head in the clouds/hasn’t been paying attention.

Fromm just stays in the pocket, looks for the open receiver, and then fires strikes. The receivers
ND better get a lot of pressure on Fromm often and early. Give Fromm a little time and and things can get ugly quickly ?

Thanks for the heads up brother, but i was too busy watching Nebraska chock lol.
Alot of unhappy coworker's

I was just trying to study Ga,s Qb play as well as their receivers to compare with Book’s play.
Fromm seems to be bigger and can look over the Los. He stays in the pocket and checks
His receivers. His arm is strong and accurate and hits his receivers in stride,
He was 10 of 11 when he was pulled with about 4 minutes when the backup came in.
I know that the level of competition made for a weak opponent, bu Ga really smoked them
Early on.
I hope I am wrong but, ND better be greatly improved in all areas and ready to play going into
This game !
Brother, Don’t be too hard on those Nebraska co workers of yours !

I was just trying to study Ga,s Qb play as well as their receivers to compare with Book’s play.
Fromm seems to be bigger and can look over the Los. He stays in the pocket and checks
His receivers. His arm is strong and accurate and hits his receivers in stride,
He was 10 of 11 when he was pulled with about 4 minutes when the backup came in.
I know that the level of competition made for a weak opponent, bu Ga really smoked them
Early on.
I hope I am wrong but, ND better be greatly improved in all areas and ready to play going into
This game !
Brother, Don’t be too hard on those Nebraska co workers of yours !
They are hard on themselves lol

Reactions: rgc7
I tried to watch Georgia but I got so mad I wanted to throw a hammer through the tv screen. That was my alma mater Georgia abused yesterday. Little Murray State with 35 scholarships players. It's a beautiful campus down in Southwestern KY, but much smaller than ND. JOKE. It was a nice payday and we got to be the joke of the day. FCS schools should not be playing FBS schools. The number three team in the land. We paid dearly for that long TD pass. I want justice for the Thoroughbreds. Go Irish and beat those darn dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: chaseball and rgc7
I like how Saban was questioned about playing easy games . Dickey Nicky came out and gave a snood comment. I wish the announcer replied with like how you canceled the series with Michigan state?

I tried to watch Georgia but I got so mad I wanted to throw a hammer through the tv screen. That was my alma mater Georgia abused yesterday. Little Murray State with 35 scholarships players. It's a beautiful campus down in Southwestern KY, but much smaller than ND. JOKE. It was a nice payday and we got to be the joke of the day. FCS schools should not be playing FBS schools. The number three team in the land. We paid dearly for that long TD pass. I want justice for the Thoroughbreds. Go Irish and beat those darn dogs.
My condolences sir

I like how Saban was questioned about playing easy games . Dickey Nicky came out and gave a snood comment. I wish the announcer replied with like how you canceled the series with Michigan state?
Theyd have more teams willing to play them if they 1. Played outside the south and 2. Didnt want fcs bye weeks late in the season

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111

Get even-----schedule them in Hoops

I would rather have PJ as the QB who can throw long To utilize our receiver speed, and have a 50% completion rate then our current QB who has happy feet. But lets see j iui w he does against New Mexico. If PJ doesn't play the 4th qtr. something is wrong

I would rather have PJ as the QB who can throw long To utilize our receiver speed, and have a 50% completion rate then our current QB who has happy feet. But lets see j iui w he does against New Mexico. If PJ doesn't play the 4th qtr. something is wrong

I would absolutely love to see this too if for nothing else so that Brian Driskell and his disciples will start to actually appreciate just how good and productive the current starting quarterback is. And how difficult it is to find good and productive quarterbacks at this level.

For all of the criticism that Ian book got last week he had a qbr of almost 150 and an adjusted yards per attempt of 9.4 yards which are at or above his line last season and this is with all of the injuries on offense. He also chipped in another hundred yards and a touchdown on the ground.

With Notre Dame's lack of play makers in the running game I expect ian books usage to go way up. He might lead the team in rushing yards this season if he can stay healthy while being one of the most efficient passers in college football with a ragtag group of wide receivers and tight ends and running backs by his side

Last edited:

I wish the committee would get some hair on their balls and start penalizing these teams that put daisies on the schedule.

Stanford?

Maybe.?
Notre Dame's lack of scheduled FCS opponents is probably one of the most overstated and overrated talking points.

Notre Dame has been beating up on service academies and bottom-feeding g5 programs for a quarter of their schedule and these programs believe it or not are not much better than some of the FCS teams that the SEC likes to beat up on.

Also the SEC it is loaded with talent and is by far the best power 5 conference in college football so whatever passes or easy weeks they are getting beating up on Kentucky State tech or whatever ... It is more than made up for when they start hitting their conference schedule week in and week out.

Alabama/Georgia/LSU would chop off their collective nutss to switch places schedule-wise with Notre Dame right now especially with a down USC and a down ACC where Clemson only appears on the schedule once every 3 or 4 years

Last edited:
Notre Dame's lack of scheduled FCS opponents is probably one of the most overstated and overrated talking points.

Notre Dame has been beating up on service academies and bottom-feeding g5 programs for a quarter of their schedule and these programs believe it or not are not much better than some of the FCS teams that the SEC likes to beat up on.

Also the SEC it is loaded with talent and is by far the best power 5 conference in college football so whatever passes or easy weeks they are getting beating up on Kentucky State tech or whatever ... It is more than made up for when they start hitting their conference schedule week in and week out.

Alabama/Georgia/LSU would chop off their collective nutss to switch places schedule-wise with Notre Dame right now especially with a down USC and a down ACC where Clemson only appears on the schedule once every 3 or 4 years
A down Stanford as well

A down Stanford as well

SOS has to be a concern if ND fails to go undefeated, especially off prior playoff performances.

SC is now a schedule liability. In fact the whole Pac12 is a liability to SOS for contenders.

Stanford?

Maybe.?
Now that USC has scheduled their first FCS opponent, it's down to ND and UCLA as the only schools that have never done so.

SOS has to be a concern if ND fails to go undefeated, especially off prior playoff performances.

SC is now a schedule liability. In fact the whole Pac12 is a liability to SOS for contenders.
Virginia and SC will help sos.

This is flat out bullshit. Enough said

We arent going to the playoffs without being undefeated so its a moot point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT