ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Kelly!

HDK

I've posted how many times?
Sep 13, 2009
Someone has to post it, so it might as well be me.

He totally screwed the pooch once again.

Took his team out of position several times today, insisted on gaudy passing when nobody could hold onto the ball, and abandoned the running game until the last drive. Can you imagine if we had rushed the ball all day? We would have won, that's what would have happened.

This guy is pathetic.

Someone has to post it? Have you read the previous posts since the game started? You're a little late.

I don't think he will survive this year. 2-4 and facing 2-5, 6-6 is what maybe we are looking at. I coach football in Texas and this man has lost this team. Time for a change and this time we have to knock it out of the park!!!

Reactions: 88ND
He's a joke. Been a joke. And tomorrow is a new DEH and he'll still be a joke and won't be
Whenning.

Someone has to post it? Have you read the previous posts since the game started? You're a little late.

I was refering to the "official" Fire Kelly thread of October 8. One should be coming up on October 15, etc.

Someone has to post it, so it might as well be me.

He totally screwed the pooch once again.

Took his team out of position several times today, insisted on gaudy passing when nobody could hold onto the ball, and abandoned the running game until the last drive. Can you imagine if we had rushed the ball all day? We would have won, that's what would have happened.

This guy is pathetic.
I'm not sure ND would have won, but they would have had a better chance. ND is a complete joke. ND is an institution full of Cucks. :D

I will for the first time in my life be rooting for ND to lose every game. But, I have no faith in those in power hiring the next coach. Fire Kelly , Swarbrick, the President the BOD. FIRE THEM ALL. Then maybe ND hires. A good coach.

Dumb to be fired Kelly. Its players not Kelly!!!!!!
send him down to W. Lafayette.

fe4f5422976a2488500c2427f230bded.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT