ADVERTISEMENT

Fields looking at leaving UGA...

IrishFforida

Irish Expert
Jan 7, 2018
So Fields, the QB one of our resident gurus deemed "already better then Fromm"

Is looking to to bail on UGA? I guess Kirby Smart is not smart after all.

Had Kirby time blocked his schedule to read the ND boards, he clearly would have known Fields is the better player? I mean he "dominated the camps". Aka. Throwing the ball in your underwear on air

Let me know when our crack recruiting analysts are ready to go back and retroactively adjust UGA Avg Star ratings?

Reactions: IrishMike409
I do not know how accurate this is, but I read an article that Fields wanted to play baseball but felt he could not do that at GA due to Racist comments toward him made by members of the baseball team. I don't think this is the fault of K. Smart.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
So Fields, the QB one of our resident gurus deemed "already better then Fromm"

Is looking to to bail on UGA? I guess Kirby Smart is not smart after all.

Had Kirby time blocked his schedule to read the ND boards, he clearly would have known Fields is the better player? I mean he "dominated the camps". Aka. Throwing the ball in your underwear on air

Let me know when our crack recruiting analysts are ready to go back and retroactively adjust UGA Avg Star ratings?

You might want to learn about the situation before you post...check that, breathe....

tenor.gif

I do not know how accurate this is, but I read an article that Fields wanted to play baseball but felt he could not do that at GA due to Racist comments toward him made by members of the baseball team. I don't think this is the fault of K. Smart.
I believe it was by ONE EX-member of the baseball team.

Lol... One 5 star leaving because he can't beat out another 5 star is no a revelation. QB's transfer all the time. It's a unique position. 11/19, 5 star QB's since 2011 have transferred. For the record, transferring to Ohio State to be a star in an offense that fits your skill set, is not a kid failing. Georgia wasn't a good choice for him in the first place. Ryan Day will make the kid a star.

Lol... One 5 star leaving because he can't beat out another 5 star is no a revelation. QB's transfer all the time. It's a unique position. 11/19, 5 star QB's since 2011 have transferred. For the record, transferring to Ohio State to be a star in an offense that fits your skill set, is not a kid failing. Georgia wasn't a good choice for him in the first place. Ryan Day will make the kid a star.
Hard to know what drives a kid, what they like or dislike, but last year in Atlanta, where Fields is from, many many people thought that he'd flip from UGA to Florida when Mullen got the Florida job. Seemed a natural, and a high probability of starting as a freshman, with the guy who molded dual threat QBs Tim Tebow and Dak Prescott into pretty good players.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Fields has a higher ceiling than Fromm does, but Fromm is also good, can make plays, and doesn’t make mistakes. It’s hard to replace a guy who never makes mistakes, doesn’t ever lose, and actively makes plays that make your team win (see Fromm’s QBR—a guy who’s a ‘game manager’ cannot have as high a QBR as Fromm does.).

Fromm is a better QB than Hurts is for Alabama, so they decision was a little easier to make.

Lastly, that’s really ****ing pathetic about the Georgia baseball plYer nonsense; can’t believe Fields would have to go deal with that BS in 2018.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT