ADVERTISEMENT

Father Jenkins stepping down at the end of 23-24 academic year

This should make the always magnimous gents at the ND Nation website all tickled pink. In addition to their rabid loathing for Jack Swarbrick, or 'Savvy Jack' as they delight in taunting him, they also hate Father Jenkins. Or at least they consider him a bad steward of the football program/tradition or whatnot....

THIS is probably the best news regarding the football program we've had in decades.

Jenkins & Swarbrick out.

This is like 10 years late but THANK THE HEAVENS.

Sometimes, when I hear the comments on this board, I wonder if
Why? What is the new leadership going to to with respect to the football program?
LOL. Maybe the next president will steer Notre Dame in the direction of the University of Chicago, at least when it comes to football.

Reactions: NDSMC78
This should make the always magnimous gents at the ND Nation website all tickled pink. In addition to their rabid loathing for Jack Swarbrick, or 'Savvy Jack' as they delight in taunting him, they also hate Father Jenkins. Or at least they consider him a bad steward of the football program/tradition or whatnot....
I always found it amazing, how you, with no formal connection to Notre Dame, frequently presented yourself as the voice of Notre Dam’e’s fan base and/or if not the voice of the fan base, the interpreter of what you erroneously perceived was the pulse and intent of the fan base.

Many Notre Dame grads stridently objected to Jenkins’s handling of the “mural” incident, what they perceived as catering to the “woke” professors and students, which had nothing to do with football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT