ADVERTISEMENT

Equanimeous St Brown ! A star is born !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
What a game he had against Texas ! 5 receptions for 75 yards and two spectacular Touch downs !
First receiver since Mike Floyd to be a bigtime threat in the red zone. 6'5" 205 lbs runs like a gazelle and does not have an ounce of fat on him !
I can't wait to see him against Nevada ! The young guns are making names for themselves and are already battle tested--see Shawn Crawford !
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...n-somersaults-over-defender-for-td/vp-AAivghT

Last edited:
What a game he had against Texas ! 5 receptions for 75 yards and two spectacular Touch downs !
First receiver since Mike Floyd to be a bigtime threat in the red zone. 6'5" 205 lbs runs like a gazelle and does not have an ounce of fat on him !
I can't wait to see him against Nevada ! The young guns are making names for themselves and are already battle tested--see Shawn Crawford !
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...n-somersaults-over-defender-for-td/vp-AAivghT

Can you please name some fat wide receivers? They're battle tested alright... They got a full dose of tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber...

He played well, but one of the reasons he did so well was because UT was doubling up Hunter on obvious passing downs. It always helps to be the #2 WR with an expected star on the other side.

He played well, but one of the reasons he did so well was because UT was doubling up Hunter on obvious passing downs. It always helps to be the #2 WR with an expected star on the other side.

I agree with you on them double teaming Hunter but that first TD catch St Brown was double covered in the end zone and out jumped the shorter CB in the end zone when Kizer lobbed it to him. EQ is going to be a redzone nightmare for opposing defenses. And that second TD catch down the middle when he flipped and did a one armed head stand to get in the end zone was an athletic thing of beauty.
Remember Chris Brown was a secondary receiver and was never double covered and he never had a game like EQ did in his first game.

Can you pleasge name some fat wide receivers? They're battle tested alright... They got a full dose of tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber...
Please be more constuctive with your replies,,, Your showing your lack of education.....

I agree with you on them double teaming Hunter but that first TD catch St Brown was double covered in the end zone and out jumped the shorter CB in the end zone when Kizer lobbed it to him. EQ is going to be a redzone nightmare for opposing defenses. And that second TD catch down the middle when he flipped and did a one armed head stand to get in the end zone was an athletic thing of beauty.
Remember Chris Brown was a secondary receiver and was never double covered and he never had a game like EQ did in his first game.

I'm not disagreeing that he is good -- he'll be better than Brown. I was stating the reasons he had a bigger game than Hunter. Fuller frequently got open despite the double teams. That helps a ton. ND doesn't have the proven weapons this year, so teams are going to be more willing to use bracket coverages against Hunter and make someone else beat us. I think by the end of the season EQSB, Hunter and Sanders will have fairly equal impact on the offense.

ESB looked really good. If Sanders can become a threat we should have a really good WR group.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT