ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Flutie is Trash !!! NBC Fire him now !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Doug Flutie was ragging on Notre Dame and bragging how great Temple was the whole game. Notre Dame upgraded their facilities--next they have got to dump the inbred subhuman midget monster monkey trailer trash Doug Flutie !! Notre Dame players and fans deserve more respect !!
Notre Dame should threaten NBC to not renew the tv contract if that slimeball Doug FLOOTIE is not fired !!

Reactions: Telx1 and TOMMY_23
Doug Flutie was ragging on Notre Dame and bragging how great Temple was the whole game. Notre Dame upgraded their facilities--next they have got to dump the inbred subhuman midget monster monkey trailer trash Doug Flutie !! Notre Dame players and fans deserve more respect !!
Notre Dame should threaten NBC to not renew the tv contract if that slimeball Doug FLOOTIE is not fired !!
All in. Agree with tommy that Brady Quinn would be a great replacement. Articulate, knowledgeable, and likable, with unabashed love for ND.

It doesn't matter who the analyst is for NBC. Nobody here will be satisfied. I think part of the reason is while NBC is very clearly the ND home network, they try very, very hard not to be the ND homer network.

Reactions: wicker
It doesn't matter who the analyst is for NBC. Nobody here will be satisfied. I think part of the reason is while NBC is very clearly the ND home network, they try very, very hard not to be the ND homer network.
Not looking for a homer, just a good analyst. Doesn't have to be an ND guy, Flutie absolutely sucks period

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Not looking for a homer, just a good analyst. Doesn't have to be an ND guy, Flutie absolutely sucks period

I honestly don't think any of them are that great, starting with Herbstreit who can't let a second of air time go by without filling it, but tell me, what is so objectionable about Flutie?

I honestly don't think any of them are that great, starting with Herbstreit who can't let a second of air time go by without filling it, but tell me, what is so objectionable about Flutie?
hes a douche bag.

meh - you get the feeling he doesn't like ND that much, which makes sense as he's a BC guy, but really, do you want a cheerleader?

How about keep Tirico for play by play. Add Brady Quinn for color analyst . But, each week bring in a former player or coach of the opposing team to add balance to the broadcast. It would work.

ND fans will tell you they don't want a homer or a cheerleader they just want a quality analyst. It's all BS, they want a homer and a cheerleader.

I think you hit that nail on the head.

Flute really pissed me off with the D Williams strip/fumble

Clearly his knee was down n Flutie was saying n hoping it would be ruled a fumble like the refs call

But it was over ruled cause his knee was down. Flutie u tool

First of all Flutie is the color analyst there job is too keep all fans interested by promoting both teams. He did that. Also during the game he saw that the Irish wee much better especially the oline and was almost implying the game was over after Adams td run

Last edited:
First of all Flutie is the color analyst there job is too keep all fans interested by promoting both teams. He did that. Also during the game he saw that the Irish wee much better especially the oline and was almost implying the game was over after Adams td run

Bullcrap !! He was trolling the Irish fans by endlessly bragging on Temple and putting down the Irish !! No other team has a color analyst who is so biased against ND.

Bullcrap !! He was trolling the Irish fans by endlessly bragging on Temple and putting down the Irish !! No other team has a color analyst who is so biased against ND.

I think you people have incredibly thin skins.

Flute really pissed me off with the D Williams strip/fumble

Clearly his knee was down n Flutie was saying n hoping it would be ruled a fumble like the refs call

But it was over ruled cause his knee was down. Flutie u tool

Again, in this case, Temple had just picked off a pass and was threatening to make a game of it. But our defense shut them down. You don't recall Flutie praising that effort, but he did.

Then on our next possession, the running back coughs up the ball. Had Temple recovered, the game would have probably gotten a lot more interesting for any viewer who is not necessarily rooting for a 56-0 ND win each week. So, all he did was point out that maybe the evidence wasn't enough to overturn the call.

(And by the way, if you ask me, they should do away with instant replay. I want to watch a football game, not a trial.)

Flutie ain't the greatest by a long shot, but you guys are simply building up a persecution complex just because a network is trying to avoid being biased in favor of the Irish.

I rewatched and nothing out of the reason said by Flutie

Also even if you had Quinn doing the color he would have to play it straight up

Flutie is bad. Doesn't matter if hes pro ND or anti ND or even straight down the middle.

Tirico was an upgrade though.

Reactions: ndfi65
I personally think Flutie has either gotten lazy doing ND color, or he's juggling too many assignments. Pat Haden was outstanding by comparison. Thought Haden was objective overall, but more importantly, he did his homework every week and provided excellent analysis within context for player and/or team. Flutie does neither in my opinion.

Reactions: zonairish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT