ADVERTISEMENT

Does Harbaugh stay at UM

Dec 29, 2005
after the season or move back to the NFL?

Personally, I’d like to see my Bills fire McDermott and replace him with Jimbo.

That said, I can see him in Chicago, with the ability to take two top four draft picks.

after the season or move back to the NFL?

Personally, I’d like to see my Bills fire McDermott and replace him with Jimbo.

That said, I can see him in Chicago, with the ability to take two top four draft picks.
No because he now knows the NCAA will be watching his every cheating move. He simply thumbs his nose at rules.

Harbaugh's springboard to the NFL just got fine-tuned....lotsa bounce in it right now. He now has the PR excuse that "he is leaving to relieve the university of unwanted and unfounded criticism and scrutiny overreach.....For the good of the university, the football program, and most importantly, the players...he is stepping aside so the program can continue to grow and be successful without him being an obstacle.". So he becomes the selfless hero doing the university a service..,..after all, he "owes them that much."

Reactions: NDblitz and Telx1
Harbaugh's springboard to the NFL just got fine-tuned....lotsa bounce in it right now. He now has the PR excuse that "he is leaving to relieve the university of unwanted and unfounded criticism and scrutiny overreach.....For the good of the university, the football program, and most importantly, the players...he is stepping aside so the program can continue to grow and be successful without him being an obstacle.". So he becomes the selfless hero doing the university a service..,..after all, he "owes them that much."
I think I’ll have my wife hire you to write my obit when the time comes.

Harbaugh will be doing the Pete Carroll dance and move away because his seat is quite hot. Whether he can repeat his success in the NFL is another question, and not etched in stone.

Harbaugh will be doing the Pete Carroll dance and move away because his seat is quite hot. Whether he can repeat his success in the NFL is another question, and not etched in stone.
Well, he had a damn good run as HC of the 49ers. But his rah rah anything for the team message got old for vets, and I thought at the time he was better suited for the college game where you get 25% of the team with an influx impressionable freshman every season. Not sure if he’s changed much in his approach, or how he’ll be received back in the NFL, but I think we’re going to find out.

He was already successful in the nfl

I don’t see how he stays in college. I think UM would like to see him move on. He’s embarrassing the university.

I don’t see how he stays in college. I think UM would like to see him move on. He’s embarrassing the university.
IJ68,

Gotta disagree here my friend. The University across the board has been wildly supportive of Jim. They’ve all for right or wrong bought into the theme “UM vs Everyone Else.”

Personally, I think it’s much to do about nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT