ADVERTISEMENT

Deland

Notre Dame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Oct 9, 2021
Is the biggest recruiter for OU I've ever seen as a ND coach. I've never witnessed a ND coach represent another school so much. I get that his kids are now transferring there, but he just cannot help himself on social media. Dozens of posts about OU. If I am Freeman, I say look dude, make a post, be happy for your kids, and then shut up. It's ESD in a week. Go coach elsewhere if you love other schools so much!

it's a bit over the top..... i hope for his sake of acting this way he and the family wanted his kids at ND but couldn't get them in.

Just give us more reason to be mad at the admin! lol

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Is the biggest recruiter for OU I've ever seen as a ND coach. I've never witnessed a ND coach represent another school so much. I get that his kids are now transferring there, but he just cannot help himself on social media. Dozens of posts about OU. If I am Freeman, I say look dude, make a post, be happy for your kids, and then shut up. It's ESD in a week. Go coach elsewhere if you love other schools so much!
Heaven forbid he supports his children. Get over it.

Heaven forbid he supports his children. Get over it.
It's gone beyond supporting his kids. It's gotten obsessive to where you'd think he worked for OU. He never posted Indiana stuff like that. A couple of proud dad posts is fine. But it's like he works there now. If we lose Limar and Love we know why.

It's gone beyond supporting his kids. It's gotten obsessive to where you'd think he worked for OU. He never posted Indiana stuff like that. A couple of proud dad posts is fine. But it's like he works there now. If we lose Limar and Love we know why.
Rumblings about Limar long before this. I know if I were him, I sure wouldn’t want to coach my kids at this level, and if I sure as hell wouldn’t want my dad coaching me. Great choice and reasons to be a proud papa, but his posts are a bit much, especially for someone in the profession who fully understands the way words and deeds and rumors are used in recruiting wars.

Your brain damage is getting worse

In regards to Limar and Love why would you not want to come here? Next year you learn the ropes...the following year playing time opens up considerably and by year three you get your film and stats. RB's should never want to play too much as freshman. Only so many carries in those legs and having less of them in College and more in the NFL should be your playing goal.

Dude. You can't be serious with this crap.

Rumblings about Limar long before this. I know if I were him, I sure wouldn’t want to coach my kids at this level, and if I sure as hell wouldn’t want my dad coaching me. Great choice and reasons to be a proud papa, but his posts are a bit much, especially for someone in the profession who fully understands the way words and deeds and rumors are used in recruiting wars.
Well stated and agree 100%

It honestly looks intentional that he's trying to draw extra attention that his kids are going to oklahoma and not ND. A bit odd

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
We'll see how you feel if this clown loses Edwards, Limar, and Love with a week b4 signing day.
Confident we keep love at least. But yes, losing edwards hurts and Limar to me is a more sure recruit to be a pretty darn good college RB, love just has the potential to be a great back, and edwards is a game changer with the ball in his hands wherever.

Well stated and agree 100%

It honestly looks intentional that he's trying to draw extra attention that his kids are going to oklahoma and not ND. A bit odd
Love is liking “Love to Michigan” Twitter posts. Buckle up for a wild ending. Freeman’s got his hands full and Deland is kissing OU ass hard while Freemans out there grinding, including posting pics of Venables as “The man himself”.

Love is liking “Love to Michigan” Twitter posts. Buckle up for a wild ending. Freeman’s got his hands full and Deland is kissing OU ass hard while Freemans out there grinding, including posting pics of Venables as “The man himself”.
been reported by michigan that michigan tried and did NOT succeed trying to land love recently

It's been 4 days without a ND tweet. No retweeting of anything ND positive unlike the other coaches. He gone. OU? Who knows but it's one thing to praise your son's....it's another to not praise ND.

Deland is a clown pos. I hope he goes with his kids to trash U. His own a hole kid trolling ND fans while at a ND team banquet. Be home fool.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT