ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore has arrived

BaldyNd

Irish Expert
Sep 19, 2020
Man he would have been great at ND…I still think Carr is great but Moore could be a number 1 pick. Chip Kelly almost pulled a Brian Kelly and lost the game by playing 2 QBs but it looks like Moore just solidified his spot as the starter with an absolute dime 62 yard TD pass.

Dante Moore, Dylan Edwards, Peyton Bowen, Jayden Limar all played well today

And then we all know Keon

We missed a few really great ones

Reactions: edrod771
Dante Moore, Dylan Edwards, Peyton Bowen, Jayden Limar all played well today

And then we all know Keon

We missed a few really great ones
You called it especially with Edwards and a few of the rodeo clowns here mocked you because of his composite ranking. Would love have them all but currently we really miss the two defenders.

So what? What were the odds that any of them were really likely to com here?

As regards moore I still think he would have been a huge headache here.

ND will win the 2023 NC and then they will be the ones lamenting.

Hartman is special, its too bad the anti-ND bias is now in full swing. I watched football final, not even a mention of ND at 13th. Not one clip. I also saw on ESPN top QB for the week, no Hartman. I was thinking well, they pulled him at halftime, probably didnt have the stats. I look up, 2 of the "QB's of the week" had less yards, less completion % and less TD's. ESPN really has become the "SEC-PN" network pushing all things SEC.

Reactions: TXNDFan88
Hartman is special, its too bad the anti-ND bias is now in full swing. I watched football final, not even a mention of ND at 13th. Not one clip. I also saw on ESPN top QB for the week, no Hartman. I was thinking well, they pulled him at halftime, probably didnt have the stats. I look up, 2 of the "QB's of the week" had less yards, less completion % and less TD's. ESPN really has become the "SEC-PN" network pushing all things SEC.
Hate to give credit to diarrhea mouth Deion but his kid was QB of the week hands down.

Reactions: BGI User 1596

The media is doing just fine in its coverage of ND. Stop with this nonsense.

Reactions: d1042
We didn’t even play an FBS school. Hartman could’ve played all game and thrown for 500 yards and he wouldn’t have deserved QB of the week. Not his fault but is what it is for this week.

I did see Pete Sampson tweet this cool stat. Hartman has played 12 offensive drives and 11 have ended with touchdowns. I believe the other drive was a missed FG. Should be a fun year!

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC
The media is doing just fine in its coverage of ND. Stop with this nonsense.
ESPN has been anti ND since Disney bought them. Its become more obvious over the years. You look at the ESPN college football page and no matter what you hardly see anything about Notre Dame. Lesser stories always are higher on their site. You can try and deny it but that just makes you look stupid.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ESPN has been anti ND since Disney bought them. Its become more obvious over the years. You look at the ESPN college football page and no matter what you hardly see anything about Notre Dame. Lesser stories always are higher on their site. You can try and deny it but that just makes you look stupid.
👍

It’s a no-brainer ESPN has SEC bias given their future partnership and revenue directly depends on the success/viewership.

I just watched it. Did a whole segment on ND and talked specifically about Hartman.

I agree Hartman is the better QB this season and would 100% start over Moore. But Dante could win a Heisman next season or the one after, he’s that good. He had a couple freshman moments after I made this post but he still led the team to victory. UCLA vs USC could be a matchup of future pro bowl QBs

I agree Hartman is the better QB this season and would 100% start over Moore. But Dante could win a Heisman next season or the one after, he’s that good. He had a couple freshman moments after I made this post but he still led the team to victory. UCLA vs USC could be a matchup of future pro bowl QBs
Not gonna happen. UCLA always finds a way to be average. Something in the H2O

Not gonna happen. UCLA always finds a way to be average. Something in the H2O
Ya I’m not saying they’ll win a national title but I could see him being like Caleb Williams last season and getting it even though his team has 2-3 losses

We were on football final. It was in the Heisman hopeful section of the show. Come on

It’s a no-brainer ESPN has SEC bias given their future partnership and revenue directly depends on the success/viewership.
Meanwhile SEC is 1-2 vs other P5 teams this week with one left to play. Outside of 3-4 teams the SEC looks average.

By that time he could already transfer out of UCLA.

Who is ESPN?

I think the program will survive.

Didnt see it, stats were "OK" for Dante.....7-12, a pic and 2 TD's. Not too shabby though for a Frosh. Be nice to see how CJ does, I think he will get some PT next year.

They will definitely let you know when Brittnay Griner takes a difficult shit tho..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT