ADVERTISEMENT

Czar's Bar - Nevada Game

hvillebill

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Forgive me for not opening our favorite watering hole last week, but I do have a business to run outside of the bar. At any rate, belly up to the bar boys and girls and let's hoist our glasses in anticipation of the first Irish victory of the season. We've been at each other's throats since Sunday night, so it's time to relax and become friends once again.

I'll begin the festivities by grabbing a Starr Hill Northern Lights IPA for myself.

Go Irish!!

ND 42
Nevada 21

Forgive me for not opening our favorite watering hole last week, but I do have a business to run outside of the bar. At any rate, belly up to the bar boys and girls and let's hoist our glasses in anticipation of the first Irish victory of the season. We've been at each other's throats since Sunday night, so it's time to relax and become friends once again.

I'll begin the festivities by grabbing a Starr Hill Northern Lights IPA for myself.

Go Irish!!

ND 42
Nevada 21

I will have a double shot of everclear and some md20/20 grape to wash it down.
And a pair of ear plugs please. I am tired of the constant whining by many Irish fans.

Notre Dame 62 - 41 over Nevada. We need to quit crying about the defense and praise and enjoy Notre Dames High Octane offense led by a Heisman candidate Deshone "Stone cold " Kizer Sozay!!

images
keep 'em coming until I start speaking in tongues.

Irish 48
Wolfpack 7

Reactions: Bodizephax
I'll have the strongest you have to offer.

Just hope tomorrow is a game I can settle down to and enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT