ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Robinson @ All Star Game Last Night

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Anyone see Corey sitting court side for the game last night next to his dad? He was dressed in what looked like a clown costume. I just don't get it for the life of me. I can't find a picture.

Thank you for one upping me.

You probably didn't know he played for Notre Dame, but hey, that's par for the course.
For no reason you created a post to shit talk a former player because he was wearing overalls and a sweater.

It looked like Steve urkel meets billy Madison meets pee wee Herman.

If you don't get fashion that young African American are wearing why is there a need to call it out?

Anyone see Corey sitting court side for the game last night next to his dad? He was dressed in what looked like a clown costume. I just don't get it for the life of me. I can't find a picture.

"Anyone see Corey sitting court side for the game last night next to his dad? He was dressed in what looked like a clown costume. I just don't get it for the life of me. I can't find a picture."

Was/is there a point to this thread?

Lot of the older gentlemen in Florida wear Bermuda shorts and Roman Sandals with black socks.

"Anyone see Corey sitting court side for the game last night next to his dad? He was dressed in what looked like a clown costume. I just don't get it for the life of me. I can't find a picture."

Was/is there a point to this thread?
An ex Nd player sitting front row at the all star game looking like a circus act

An ex Nd player sitting front row at the all star game looking like a circus act

"An ex Nd player sitting front row at the all star game looking like a circus act"

So, the fact that he is an ex-ND player, he is not permitted to look like a circus act? I supposed that you always dress appropriately where ever you go (and don't at times, look like a circus act).

"An ex Nd player sitting front row at the all star game looking like a circus act"

So, the fact that he is an ex-ND player, he is not permitted to look like a circus act? I supposed that you always dress appropriately where ever you go (and don't at times, look like a circus act).
I've looked stupid many times, and i've been called out for it. It helps you not make the same mistake twice. The fact that he is an ex nd player i'm making fun on him on an ND board. Wow, what a concept. Is this race related to you? How many times have we called out Brady Quinn or Jimmy Clausen for looking or doing dumb stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT