ADVERTISEMENT

Condensed highlites of The Michigan State vs Furman game. 22.5 minutes

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com

I watched it and noticed a couple of things. First the Spartan cornerbacks were all over the Furman receivers and got called for some pass interference and holding calls.
Also the Furman qb overthrew most of his receivers (kind of like the Nevada qb). Furman was successful when they ran the option--the qb always pitched it out and the runner usually got a good 7 to 8 yards. They also scored a TD running the option---I think that is why Coach Kelly had Kizer run the option a couple of times---because he saw the Spartan game film and wanted to see how Kizer runs it (I expect the Irish to run the option a few times this Saturday).

*** The Spartan QB (O'Connor) looks like the typical Spartan type QB early in their career --strong arm and a bit inaccurate==not very athletic.

*** The Spartan RB's look good but the Oline could not overpower Furman.

*** The Spartans ran some misdirection trick plays which they messed up on a few with the Qb dropping the ball.

I expect the Irish to win a 31 to 20 type game. I would like some of you guys to watch the 22 minutes (lots of plays) and give your comments on what you see. Go Irish ! Beat M. State !

Reactions: IRISHJD98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT