ADVERTISEMENT

Complimenting Effort

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Complimenting effort and shining a light on how good of effort the team has is LOSERS TALK! Coach Kelly is talking about how good the effort is, captains are talking about how good the effort is.....If you're worried about effort, you've already lost.

Reminds me of a great action movie quote...

Scottish Accent "Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and.......... "

Reactions: cgvr
Complimenting effort and shining a light on how good of effort the team has is LOSERS TALK! Coach Kelly is talking about how good the effort is, captains are talking about how good the effort is.....If you're worried about effort, you've already lost.

Reminds me of a great action movie quote...

Scottish Accent "Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and.......... "
Everybody gets a ribbon for participation!

Reactions: Uncle Money
well if they are playing as well as they can and the coaches are coaching as well as they can then what?

you get better players AND better coaches.

Lou Holtz use to say he hated the feeling of losing more than the feeling of winning. As a competitor you should never ever accept losing no matter how hard you play. Play with that attitude and you will minimize losing. Really, its that simple.

Ahhh "effort"...the proverbial sunshine within the rain clouds. Now waiting for the "We're giving 110%" mantra.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT