ADVERTISEMENT

Come on now !! We are the FIGHTING IRISH !! We never quit !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
BVG is gone as D Coach !! You all got what you wished for! The season may still be salvaged !! The Irish can not quit ! They must strive to improve which includes everyone on the team and coaching staff !! The Irish staff must keep on with the great recruiting class and the Irish players need to step up !! Start Blocking better ! Start tacking better ! Start throwing better ! Start covering better ! Start kicking better ! EVERYONE must be held accountable !! Positions on the depth chart are there for the taking ! The Irish must start winning and get the best bowl possible ! That extra game is very important ! DON'T QUIT ON THE IRISH !! A TRUE IRISH FAN supports the team no matter who the coach is !! GO IRISH !! BEAT CUSE!!

Kelly's comment that all the players and the coaches, himself included, are auditioning or interviewing for next year was the right message. I'll be surprised if we don't see a physical and emotional aggressive team this Saturday. They'll make mistakes, but hopefully we won't be coming here bitching about lack of effort and emotion.

Kelly's comment that all the players and the coaches, himself included, are auditioning or interviewing for next year was the right message. I'll be surprised if we don't see a physical and emotional aggressive team this Saturday. They'll make mistakes, but hopefully we won't be coming here bitching about lack of effort and emotion.
I am putting my money on our long snapper to make the big play and turn it around.

Reactions: end_23
The new temporary, part time, fill in, not permanent DC, Greg Hudson, will have his hands full right from the start. The Cuse is up tempo, meaning 84 plays per game. They throw alot and are pretty good at it. At least the game is not in the Carrier Dome.

I agree Bodi but we seem to have a lot of QUITERS on this board. funny thing is that these same quiters will be hailing coach kelly as the greatest thing since sliced bread if our irish win 11 or so games next year with a better DC. band wagon fans bug me Bodi and we have lot them that quit on this team regularly

They don't quit. They are just venting. Venting in a childish way many times, but just venting. If they actually quit, they wouldn't be contributing to this board. They would be gone.

I agree Bodi but we seem to have a lot of QUITERS on this board. funny thing is that these same quiters will be hailing coach kelly as the greatest thing since sliced bread if our irish win 11 or so games next year with a better DC. band wagon fans bug me Bodi and we have lot them that quit on this team regularly

So if you don't agree with the current events and you want change you are a quitter?

Reactions: cgvr and end_23
I have read several posts from people since the end of the mich st game deadirishpoet where they said things like how they weren't going to anymore games in the future or watching anymore games in general and those people are the quiters in my opinion and not the people who are just griping about changes. I guess I should have made my post above more clear as to what I meant by using the word quiters

I have read several posts from people since the end of the mich st game deadirishpoet where they said things like how they weren't going to anymore games in the future or watching anymore games in general and those people are the quiters in my opinion and not the people who are just griping about changes. I guess I should have made my post above more clear as to what I meant by using the word quiters

I understand brother I imagine very few on this board seen this season coming I sure as hell didn't I thought with this schedule Notre Dame surely had a chance to be in the mix

I don't believe anyone who says they are not watching ND anymore. That's B.S. and they know it and I know it. They are just releasing gas. Better they vent here than at work, school, or at the family. When you are actually done, no big announcement, no proclamation. Just done. It's pretty funny because I've been done with the Cubs for the last 50 years.

Now lol? They couldn't get fired up a little earlier?

Out the posters who wrote anything like that..... let's see the handles....

Would Kelly equal Custer in this scenario..?

Edgar_Samuel_Paxson_-_Custer's_Last_Stand.jpg

BVG is gone as D Coach !! You all got what you wished for! The season may still be salvaged !! The Irish can not quit ! They must strive to improve which includes everyone on the team and coaching staff !! The Irish staff must keep on with the great recruiting class and the Irish players need to step up !! Start Blocking better ! Start tacking better ! Start throwing better ! Start covering better ! Start kicking better ! EVERYONE must be held accountable !! Positions on the depth chart are there for the taking ! The Irish must start winning and get the best bowl possible ! That extra game is very important ! DON'T QUIT ON THE IRISH !! A TRUE IRISH FAN supports the team no matter who the coach is !! GO IRISH !! BEAT CUSE!!
You better quit with your moronic flames on here or I'll send Hillary after you.

So if someone refuses to go to games because they believe the administration is taking the fans for granted and all they care about is the money they are quitters?

If that's the case you are an enabler. You give your money to the administration allowing them to do nothing to improve the program. This type of attitude has been the problem for 20 years.

Stop the money and they'll change. Keep giving them money and you'll get what you been getting.

Yes, I called for his removal. And I am glad he is gone. Why do you ask? I have no say so in who gets fired or hired.

Because you stated in your beginning paragraph "you all got what you wanted ". instead of we've got what we wanted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT