ADVERTISEMENT

Classic Fans, same stuff new coach

I don’t have an anti-Kelly agenda. I have a pro-player, pro-program agenda. If Ian is going to start running the ball, you damn well better have Plan B in place. Is handing the ball off with 3 to go having Plan B in place? And yes, the Michigan game set me off. I want to hear from Mr Get Used To It why this was. Not interested in any interpretation from those on a message board. Not interested in Kirby Smart. I am all in on the program though. I have never and will never call for Kelly to leave. That’s not my thing.

I don’t have an anti-Kelly agenda. I have a pro-player, pro-program agenda. If Ian is going to start running the ball, you damn well better have Plan B in place. Is handing the ball off with 3 to go having Plan B in place? And yes, the Michigan game set me off. I want to hear from Mr Get Used To It why this was. Not interested in any interpretation from those on a message board. Not interested in Kirby Smart. I am all in on the program though. I have never and will never call for Kelly to leave. That’s not my thing.
Good post, Toby. All reasonable points. Me saying “anti-Kelly agenda” was going too far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT