ADVERTISEMENT

Chase....

I've already answered this in other threads. You are citing isolated examples. I'm coming to my conclusions based on years of aggregate performance.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
I've already answered this in other threads. You are citing isolated examples. I'm coming to my conclusions based on years of aggregate performance.
Are the teams playing from years prior or are they playing with the roster this season?

I thought we were playing cfb in 2023

Does Tebow still have eligibility?

Reactions: BGI User 756
It does seem like there’s some movement this season in terms of how strong each conference is. Ironic because it’s the last season before it all ends. For almost a decade it’s been the SEC, Clemson, and OSU. PAC 12 might be better than the Big Ten this year. It’s definitely deeper.

The only two teams in the sec worth a damn are Georgia and Bama. Other than that, they’re mediocre. I’d say the same is true of the Big10. Just two teams

The only two teams in the sec worth a damn are Georgia and Bama. Other than that, they’re mediocre. I’d say the same is true of the Big10. Just two teams
I think Ped state and Tenn ar3 good teams. But I agree the rest is just average as of now

I think Ped state and Tenn ar3 good teams. But I agree the rest is just average as of now
Probably yes and those 3 rack up wins against Maryland Rutgers Purdue Illinois northwestern etc etc and often play some pretty garbage OOC schedules with a few notable exceptions (primarily Penn St and Ohio St rarely Michigan)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT