ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Claypool MVP

CC was selected as the MVP of the Camping World Bowl! Excellent choice!

Obvious choice. Best player on the team and it's not really close. Could have had 100 catch, 1500 yard, 18-20 TD season if Ian was playing at at the level in the first half of the season that he wound up playing at in the 2nd half... Absolutely impossible to defend in single coverage at the college level due to his combination of size, physicality and ball skills.

Obvious choice. Best player on the team and it's not really close. Could have had 100 catch, 1500 yard, 18-20 TD season if Ian was playing at at the level in the first half of the season that he wound up playing at in the 2nd half... Absolutely impossible to defend in single coverage at the college level due to his combination of size, physicality and ball skills.
Imagine if he was on LSU or Clemson.

I read an NFL mock draft story a day or so ago and Claypool was not drafted. I cannot believe that will happen, in fact I hope he's chosen by my hometown Colts!

I read an NFL mock draft story a day or so ago and Claypool was not drafted. I cannot believe that will happen, in fact I hope he's chosen by my hometown Colts!
Sounds ridiculous......
the BC Lions would love to have him!

Claypool is rated around the #15 Wide Receiver in the draft. That mostly has to do with just how crazy the talent this draft has at the position.

Hes being projected between rounds 2 and 4

Chase Claypool was a GREAT representative for Notre Dame on and off the field.

*** Poof.. And Chase's ND career is over. Those four years went fast.

Reactions: IrishMike409
And he catches everything near him and runs well after the catch.

Reactions: PHJIndy
OWUSU-KORAMOAH stat line:
9 tackles/ 7 solo
3 sacks
1 forced fumble with recovery

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good

JOK is a monster. He's going to be a menace at Buck next year the way Coney was when he made the move there. In on every tackle and shutting down tight ends.

Chase Claypool was a GREAT representative for Notre Dame on and off the field.

*** Poof.. And Chase's ND career is over. Those four years went fast.
He was so damn raw, with a really high ceiling when he arrived on campus, and really appreciate his final season where he showed great maturity, discipline, and where I think he broke through his ceiling with numerous pro quality difficult catches. He deserves all the accolades that come his way, and a great rookie contract worth millions. Hope he gets drafted in the first round, but there are a lot of outstanding receivers coming out this year.

He was so damn raw, with a really high ceiling when he arrived on campus, and really appreciate his final season where he showed great maturity, discipline, and where I think he broke through his ceiling with numerous pro quality difficult catches. He deserves all the accolades that come his way, and a great rookie contract worth millions. Hope he gets drafted in the first round, but there are a lot of outstanding receivers coming out this year.

Players like Chase Claypool, Tevon Coney, JOK, Drue Tranquill , Quenton Nelson have set a standard for the Irish program and thats what you need to finally break through !
Now if Brian Kelly can pull a Mack Brown and win us one National Championship !!

Reactions: pink4141
JOK is a monster. He's going to be a menace at Buck next year the way Coney was when he made the move there. In on every tackle and shutting down tight ends.

I loved Coney but JOK's athleticism really stands out. Plays sideline to sideline. Love to see him add a few pounds so long as he doesn't lose a step. He's really developed into a nice player.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I loved Coney but JOK's athleticism really stands out. Plays sideline to sideline. Love to see him add a few pounds so long as he doesn't lose a step. He's really developed into a nice player.

JOK reminds me of a leaner quicker Lawrence Taylor !! Glory days ahead !!

Claypool’s best play today was the little uppercut he delivered to an ISU player who was jawing at him after he was stopped short of a first down early in the game.

I remember hearing one of Taylor's teammates once saying Taylor could "run like a deer and hit you like a Coke machine." I'll take some of that from JOK.

Lawrence Taylor was the greatest football player ever. JOK maybe one of the best linebackers at ND after next tear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT