ADVERTISEMENT

CB Elijah Hicks Visiting Univ Michigan

this weekend.
that was did he just commit ? He finally met Kelly and got pissed when Kelly dent him out to Dunkin for donuts. He is going to be an all american and will be a wolverine

well, the situation with Kelly is undoing the recruiting effort. Recruiting is the only thing that can save Kelly's job; but the dilemma is that Kelly cannot save recruiting. ND's depth and talent will decline if this continues into '17. Kelly is not resonating with recruits and the losing just further dooms any hope of 'getting better'.

Last edited:
Hicks may just really like BBQ. he better serve himself, DO NOT let Jim Harbaugh 'pick' your plate!

the kid isn't leaving as his family is just visiting Michigan to get away on a mini vacation according to people close to the family. this is just Michigan fans trying to start something with a player when they don't truly know the real facts

Another loss by Kelly and the recruits will be running for the exits.
People say this but never have proof that it's true.

Every team has kids that de-commit after getting calls from other schools, regardless of the win/loss situation. It's all part of the process of dealing with 17-18 year olds.

Reactions: Classic Irish
If he is not 5 star all world then I won't lose any sleep over his decision.

If he is not 5 star all world then I won't lose any sleep over his decision.
well he isn't a 5 star CB hoopsstar12 as he rated anywhere from the 32nd to the 85th rated CB but his offers list is pretty good with schools like Washington, Michigan amongst other quality schools

well he isn't a 5 star CB hoopsstar12 as he rated anywhere from the 32nd to the 85th rated CB but his offers list is pretty good with schools like Washington, Michigan amongst other quality schools

offers offers offers .... what I look for is who is trying to flip a commit!

offers offers offers .... what I look for is who is trying to flip a commit!
well so far our irish are trying hard to flip several elite commits from other schools and are probably having other schools trying to flip irish commits

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT