ADVERTISEMENT

BVG

ZORO50

ND Expert
Dec 28, 2008
After listening to a few podcasts.
BVG has to go during the year if this continues one minute longer.
Let Greg Hudson run the defense.
Anyone could do better.

1) 56 TD drives of 70 yards plus since Oct 14 vs UNC
2) Mike Frank counted conservatively 11 times the defense wasn't lined up!
How the f*ck is that happening!
3) Running a 3-3-5 vs the Swoopes package- (stupidest scheme ever)
4) Their base package is their worst package
5) Can't stop anyone in the red zone.
6) Defense crushed in the last three games- Stanford, Ohio State, Texas
7) Zero pass rush.

Ok- so we have can't get off the field
Can't get lined up
Can't run a effective base defense
Can't buckle down in the red zone
Can't create turnovers
Can't get a pass rush.
And run a 3-3-5 scheme vs Swoopes. Wow ! Wow !
This week better be less than 14 points for Nevada.

God help us!

After listening to a few podcasts.
BVG has to go during the year if this continues one minute longer.
Let Greg Hudson run the defense.
Anyone could do better.

1) 56 TD drives of 70 yards plus since Oct 14 vs UNC
2) Mike Frank counted conservatively 11 times the defense wasn't lined up!
How the f*ck is that happening!
3) Running a 3-3-5 vs the Swoopes package- (stupidest scheme ever)
4) Their base package is their worst package
5) Can't stop anyone in the red zone.
6) Defense crushed in the last three games- Stanford, Ohio State, Texas
7) Zero pass rush.

Ok- so we have can't get off the field
Can't get lined up
Can't run a effective base defense
Can't buckle down in the red zone
Can't create turnovers
Can't get a pass rush.
And run a 3-3-5 scheme vs Swoopes. Wow ! Wow !
This week better be less than 14 points for Nevada.

God help us!

You won 't get any argument from me. BVG better be on a short leash.

Reactions: IrishMike409
At this point, the mustachioed moron is a goner. The last two seasons were enough, in my estimation. What ever he does this season really won't matter.
He cooked himself in the opener vs. Texas, that was enough.
Had Kelly not been a wimp last season, the future NASCAR pit crew member would already be turning his wrench the wrong way on pit row.
Hopefully Kelly will eschew his bloodlines and hire a replacement that actually understands the college game, keeps the defense simple, and allows ND players to use their brains and athleticism to get the job done.

Or, Kelly can keep the moron and they both can job search together after the '18 season. I would prefer this option.

^ BVK has been bad and was a disaster vs UT
BK decision making was just as bad vs UT.

It was a team effort to attain the "L"

Last edited:
At this point, the mustachioed moron is a goner. The last two seasons were enough, in my estimation. What ever he does this season really won't matter.
Had Kelly not been a wimp last season, the future NASCAR pit crew member would already be turning his wrench the wrong way on pit row.
Hopefully Kelly will eschew his bloodlines and hire a replacement that actually understands the college game, keeps the defense simple, and allows ND players to use their brains and athleticism to get the job done.

Or, Kelly can keep the moron and they both can job search together after the '18 season. I would prefer this option.
Whats wrong with you? Why get personal with the guy? "Moron" "future NASCAR pit crew member". Those insults are on par with what you'd hear at a junior high lunch table. Are you in junior high?

Grow up. The guy clearly hasn't done a good job, but he probably hasn't done anything to warrant you attacking him personally. I guess it's easy to be a tough guy, anonymously, from behind a keyboard.

I hope uncle rico throws a steak at bodi's head...

Whats wrong with you? Why get personal with the guy? "Moron" "future NASCAR pit crew member". Those insults are on par with what you'd hear at a junior high lunch table. Are you in junior high?

Grow up. The guy clearly hasn't done a good job, but he probably hasn't done anything to warrant you attacking him personally. I guess it's easy to be a tough guy, anonymously, from behind a keyboard.
What is wrong with a NASCAR pit crew member job? Are you too good for that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT