ADVERTISEMENT

Boubacar Traore

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Traore made some plays last season. He showed he's big, fast, and athletic. Could he really emerge this year and give us 6+ sacks? The D Line could be incredible if we get production from the Vyper spot.

Reactions: Telx1
Traore made some plays last season. He showed he's big, fast, and athletic. Could he really emerge this year and give us 6+ sacks? The D Line could be incredible if we get production from the Vyper spot.
Agree, he needs to take every junior rep from last year.

As another post is discussing, less plays in a game overall

I think we’ll see him a hell of a lot more this year, and in on nearly every obvious passing down. I think 6+ sacks is absolutely possible with him. Tremendous talent who Showed last year in limited duty. I expect the proverbial breakout season for Traore, largely at the expense of Junior whom I felt should never have been moved from LB.

I think we’ll see him a hell of a lot more this year, and in on nearly every obvious passing down. I think 6+ sacks is absolutely possible with him. Tremendous talent who Showed last year in limited duty. I expect the proverbial breakout season for Traore, largely at the expense of Junior whom I felt should never have been moved from LB.
Junior is too slow for lb so they had no choices to move him to the line.

In the end he’s a blow out depth piece with some ST roles

Junior is too slow for lb so they had no choices to move him to the line.

In the end he’s a blow out depth piece with some ST roles
I disagree. I think Traore has a ceiling that is much higher than depth piece and ST roles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT