ADVERTISEMENT

Beware of T&F talent John Burt WR...

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
"finished second in 110H at Big 12 Championships and competed at NCAA Championships in Eugene in both the 110H and the 4x100m Relay ... a second-team All-American as part of the 4x100 Relay team."

FRESHMAN (2015)
Started all 12 games … led the team with 457 receiving yards (No. 6 on the UT freshman list), while finishing second in receptions with 28 and tied for the team lead with two receiving TDs … his two receiving touchdowns were for 84 and 69 yards (76.5 ypc), the third and 12th-longest receptions, respectively, by a freshman in UT history......

well it goes both ways as texas has to worry about a possible three headed monster at rb in adams, folston, Williams and maybe five all together including our two qbs

well it goes both ways as texas has to worry about a possible three headed monster at rb in adams, folston, Williams and maybe five all together including our two qbs

Totally agree. It'll be interesting to see how both Strong and Pumpkin head probe for weaknesses early.

My original point is that a guy with elite speed getting into 1 on 1 with a secondary that's "sketchy" may be trouble.

I know what your about the secondary. i'm really worried about the safety position now after max screwed this team somewhat at that position with his off the field decisions recently. a road game to start off the year is the last place you want to be with a safety that hasn't played in a couple of years cause of injuries and having two true freshman backing him up. again max really screwed things at that position

Don't sleep on slot receiver Devin Duvernay either. He ran a 10.27 100m in winning the Texas 6A finals last year.

Then there's 6' 6" Colin Johnson with a catch radius the size of..... I don't know, but something really big!

the size issue goes both ways also as our could have as many as five to six guys at 6-4 or taller catching balls this year between the TE and WR positions. redzone offense could be scary good the irish offense and scary bad for defenses with so many 6-4 or taller pass catchers for our qbs to throw to this year

the size issue goes both ways also as our could have as many as five to six guys at 6-4 or taller catching balls this year between the TE and WR positions. redzone offense could be scary good the irish offense and scary bad for defenses with so many 6-4 or taller pass catchers for our qbs to throw to this year
A big difference between our defenses is that we have tall corners while yours seem undersized. Not sure if it'll make a difference in this game, though.

Totally agree. It'll be interesting to see how both Strong and Pumpkin head probe for weaknesses early.

My original point is that a guy with elite speed getting into 1 on 1 with a secondary that's "sketchy" may be trouble.
The entire secondary isn't sketchy, the safeties might be though in coverage.

The whole defense is sketchy.
bvg stinks to high heaven.
The defense has been lights out to start both seasons then injuries, then the defense stunk. Other than safety, no excuse this year, there's depth.

The defense has been lights out to start both seasons then injuries, then the defense stunk. Other than safety, no excuse this year, there's depth.
You have player after player saying it takes 2 years to understand....
That crushes our depth from the get go....

I am reading an awful lot of excuses from ND fans, even before the 1st snap of game#1.
WTH? Is Strong that much better a coach than Kelly to scare these guys sooo?
What is causing all this 'bed wetting'?

But if ND wins, as I expect, those same so called fans will be back chest pumping!

I am reading an awful lot of excuses from ND fans, even before the 1st snap of game#1.
WTH? Is Strong that much better a coach than Kelly to scare these guys sooo?
What is causing all this 'bed wetting'?

But if ND wins, as I expect, those same so called fans will be back chest pumping!

Bodi - can you deal with this ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT