ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Morrison top 15 pick in 2025 according to ESPN mock

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Jordan Reid released an early NFL mock draft for 2025 and Benjamin Morrison was taken #13 in the very first round. No other ND players are selected.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Benjamin Morrison, CB, Notre Dame*

Trading Carlton Davis III to the Lions left a hole at cornerback for Tampa Bay. Morrison is a ball hawk with nine interceptions over the past two seasons, and he broke up 13 passes in 2023 alone, tied for eighth most in the FBS. A true press-man perimeter defender, Morrison has very good footwork, but his grabby nature when matching patterns will need coaching.

Last edited:
Jordan Reid released an early NFL mock draft for 2025 and Benjamin Morrison was taken #13 in the very first round. No other ND players are selected

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Trading Carlton Davis III to the Lions left a hole at cornerback for Tampa Bay. Morrison is a ball hawk with nine interceptions over the past two seasons, and he broke up 13 passes in 2023 alone, tied for eighth most in the FBS. A true press-man perimeter defender, Morrison has very good footwork, but his grabby nature when matching patterns will need coaching.

Probably a recruit you weren't very high on that many on here and ND analysts knew he was severely underrated. It was obvious he was improperly ranked that many on here and ND analysts (Driskell specifically) saw but they didn't

Probably a recruit you weren't very high on that many on here and ND analysts knew he was severely underrated. It was obvious he was improperly ranked that many on here and ND analysts (Driskell specifically) saw but they didn't
When Driskell and other ND homers like yourself insist that a prospect is "underrated by the services" it kind of loses its meaning after a while. There isn't a ND prospect you don't say this about. What about all the other 3-stars the recruiting services got correctly who never made an impact?

When Driskell and other ND homers like yourself insist that a prospect is "underrated by the services" it kind of loses its meaning after a while. There isn't a ND prospect you don't say this about. What about all the other 3-stars the recruiting services got correctly who never made an impact?
Yes I do. Stop lying because you know you're wrong again. There are 2 kids currently committed that I wouldn't have taken if Ai was the coach at ND. So just stop lying and give it a rest there

There's some ND recruits who are underrated, some properly rated, and some overrated.

I actually watch the film, unlike you, and make a judgement.

I told you Will Black was ridiculously underrated. In the past 6 months he's jumped over 200 spots....and he's not done moving up. He will be a top 75 kid at least

I told you that before. But now that the composite says it, it must be true 🤣

Reactions: IrishMike409
Jordan Reid released an early NFL mock draft for 2025 and Benjamin Morrison was taken #13 in the very first round. No other ND players are selected.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

One of the recruits you Pooh-Poohed

I recall. lol

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT