ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor Looks Bad

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
And not in a good way. Ouch. Matt Rhule a Cowboys candidate? Man, I sure hope for their sake Urban is interested. GA beating the shit out of Baylor even with a bunch of guys out. Looks similar to Bamas JV kicking UM’s ass.

I think the B12 is showing they are the worst conference out there. PAC, SEC, B10, ACC, INDY, all showed up. Besides Texas the B12 looks pathetic.

GA should’ve gotten another shot at LSU or an ND rematch.

ND was beating Georgia’s best version of themselves without injuries at half.

Last edited:
Are you serious with these threads you create?

So based off of one game Matt Rhule is now, in someway not a good candidate for another job?

Bamas team today was hardly a JV squad. Even with the loss of a star QB they're still elite, they weren't playing a JV squad today whatsoever so another poor assessment.

You literally said (and made a thread about) that Utah should never be ranked over 20 ever again. How can you then turn around and give credit to Texas for beating them? I thought beating average teams doesn't matter? Youve knocked ND all year for beating average teams. You seem to waffle on every point and you go against the things you post about daily.

Lots to fix, not starting 2020 off strong.

Are you serious with these threads you create?

So based off of one game Matt Rhule is now, in someway not a good candidate for another job?

Bamas team today was hardly a JV squad. Even with the loss of a star QB they're still elite, they weren't playing a JV squad today whatsoever so another poor assessment.

You literally said (and made a thread about) that Utah should never be ranked over 20 ever again. How can you then turn around and give credit to Texas for beating them? I thought beating average teams doesn't matter? Youve knocked ND all year for beating average teams. You seem to waffle on every point and you go against the things you post about daily.

Lots to fix, not starting 2020 off strong.
I was trying to be nice about Texas. Jeez. Calm down.

I only knocked ND for the Michigan game and I bet against them in the VT game. Desmond bet against the Wolverines today. You can do that once in a while. Quit making shit up.

A lot of these tier 1 v 2 bowls start with a simple binary in the trenches. Can the scrappy underdog block the stud pass rush? In this game, and the Alamo Bowl with Utah, the answer appears to be NO. Connor Brewer has to step up and get hit ever play.

I was trying to be nice about Texas. Jeez. Calm down.

I only knocked ND for the Michigan game. Quit making shit up.

I'm perfectly calm, I'm just saying. I think you post so much you forget what you say, would you like me to pull up those post where you say that we should not be happy beating average teams and getting slaughtered by teams like UM?

I think you need to stand by what you say and take the heat for poor takes. Otherwise don't be upset when you're called out on it.

ND was severely overly punished for the Michigan loss. Michigan was a ranked team. Oregon, UGA and a few others were beaten by pathetic teams.

After watching the other bowls, the teams we played and head to head we should have been top 10 and in a NY6.

I’d place us at 7 or 8. The top 3 teams this year where significantly better than 4-10.

ND was severely overly punished for the Michigan loss. Michigan was a ranked team. Oregon, UGA and a few others were beaten by pathetic teams.

After watching the other bowls, the teams we played and head to head we should have been top 10 and in a NY6.

I’d place us at 7 or 8. The top 3 teams this year where significantly better than 4-10.

Spot on. It was overall a bad year for the committee. They had an easy job picking 1-3 and after that they did below average job ranking teams.

Reactions: DublinND
Agreed B12 = overrated and have been embarrassed in every bowl game so far. After watching the Oklahoma game LSU would have hung 60 on ISU.

And not in a good way. Ouch. Matt Rhule a Cowboys candidate? Man, I sure hope for their sake Urban is interested. GA beating the shit out of Baylor even with a bunch of guys out. Looks similar to Bamas JV kicking UM’s ass.

I think the B12 is showing they are the worst conference out there. PAC, SEC, B10, ACC, INDY, all showed up. Besides Texas the B12 looks pathetic.

GA should’ve gotten another shot at LSU or an ND rematch.

ND was beating Georgia’s best version of themselves without injuries at half.

What’s with the knee-jerk reactions to seemingly single quarters or halves of football games?

Georgia has NFL talent all over the place that got a chance to get healthy, practice, mature a bit (freshmen 4 and 5 Stars), and is really damn good.

Baylor is at least 2 tiers below Georgia in talent. On top of that Fromm, an NFL player, has righted the ship after getting into a bad space/slump/doubt.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Agreed B12 = overrated and have been embarrassed in every bowl game so far. After watching the Oklahoma game LSU would have hung 60 on ISU.

There's really no choice for #4 that would have given LSU a game.

There is really no reason to consider Rhule after he burnt a timeout on UGA's goaline.

And some people want to expand the playoffs to 6, 8 or God forbid 16 teams. We can't even get 4 teams why on Earth would they expand?

I want 12 but that's just me. I think my point was more geared to the fact that the evaluation process has shown it is flawed. For instance, one year the committee value CC then its resume and so on and so forth. There is no consistency in what they do and I think it's a disservice to the game.

Reactions: tbonesays
The ONLY reason would be $$$$$.

I disagree I think there are a myriad of good reasons to expand besides monetary value. In a year like this with so many evenly matched teams you could have seen a team like Alabama or even Oregon potentially make a run to the title. To me that's exciting in itself but that's just my opinion it's not facts. I think it's unfair to say, or push the adage of "well we know the top 2 teams and who will win so it doesn't matter" I get the sentiment but again you never know what can happen based on matchups within a game.

I think we should be ranked at #9, right behind Penn State and ahead of Oklahoma. I doubt they drop Ok to 10, even though they were just embarrassed by LSU.

Rhule has done a great job turning Baylor around, but Georgia had the better team, even missing a bunch of players. I think we'd beat Baylor.

Baylor's Oline couldn't block a shopping cart. So basically they had to have everything go their way to do win it and that didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT