ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching VT And Miami Game.

ndhuntington

Shakes Down The Thunder
Oct 6, 2009
Wow officials just called a holding on VT that was awful. If Miami holds hold they can thank the officials. Also I'm glad we didn't recruit Cam Ward cocky overrated 2 interceptions and a fumble tonight.

Bad call on the field. No way he caught that ball. Replay got it right

Sucks but they made the right call. Never had possession

Replay got it wrong due to definition of indisputable… nothing was indisputable

The issue was they should never have called a catch on the field, no way they say anything to make them think it was clearly a catch

On the field got it wrong, but the replay room can’t just blindly overturn on field mistakes without indisputable evidence

Wow omg that was awful acc review! How can you overturn that. You know they want Clemson or Miami in the playoff VT got screwed so bad!
Reminds me of the breaks Notre Dame got vs NIU late in the 4th quarter (remember that terrible ball spot that gave ND a first down on one of their last drives?)

• Haha
Reactions: ZibbyQuinn
Reminds me of the breaks Notre Dame got vs NIU late in the 4th quarter (remember that terrible ball spot that gave ND a first down on one of their last drives?)
Or the obvious PI on the niu first pick, or their countless blatant holding not called… oh wait, that doesn’t fit your narrative

Breaks… nd got one break… niu got countless breaks

Reactions: NDblitz
Replay got it wrong due to definition of indisputable… nothing was indisputable

The issue was they should never have called a catch on the field, no way they say anything to make them think it was clearly a catch

On the field got it wrong, but the replay room can’t just blindly overturn on field mistakes without indisputable evidence
Bad call on the field. Replay got it right. That wasn't a catch

Or the obvious PI on the niu first pick, or their countless blatant holding not called… oh wait, that doesn’t fit your narrative

Breaks… nd got one break… niu got countless breaks
there was another late 4th quarter officiating blunder that seemed way too convenient that gave ND a first down or stopped an NIU drive. I don't remember the specifics, but I recall two VERY suspect calls late in the game that went NDs way to keep them in it.

The more I look at the replay, it’s a TD. Hell way cleaner than Golden Tates Hail Mary with the Seahawks.

there was another late 4th quarter officiating blunder that seemed way too convenient that gave ND a first down or stopped an NIU drive. I don't remember the specifics, but I recall two VERY suspect calls late in the game that went NDs way to keep them in it.
Don’t remember the specifics……LOL

With all the money in college football, with all the greedy corporations basically running the sport now, and with how much revenue is made from TV deals & ratings, would it be all that surprising if the teams with the biggest fan bases (and biggest TV ratings potential) got some extra love from the networks/officials?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT