ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Bars out for the season

Just lost our best offensive linemen ... if there's one position we can lose a stud at and still be in playoff contention it is OL ... best recruited position on the team ...

Being a former OL myself, I hate it when an OL goes down with an injury.

Can’t remember the backups name but I believe he is a senior that has played some in the past. On the bright side he had some meaningful game time snaps and will have all week to prepare.

Are we still able to compete against a front seven like Alabama’s with bars out? I am wondering if this injury will be a fatal blow to our playoff hopes. Curious what others think. I feel we have a national championship caliber team , but injuries are piling up.

Are we still able to compete against a front seven like Alabama’s with bars out? I am wondering if this injury will be a fatal blow to our playoff hopes. Curious what others think. I feel we have a national championship caliber team , but injuries are piling up.
not sure if they could with him. the o-line probably is the deepest position group on the team. they'll be fine going forward. no offense to Bars but it's not like a generational talent like Quentin Nelson was lost for the year. every team has to deal with injuries at some point.

Will Bars qualify for another year of eligibility ? Just thinking if the NCAA did grant another year, it might help his draft status.

Will Bars qualify for another year of eligibility ? Just thinking if the NCAA did grant another year, it might help his draft status.

Probably not. He is already a graduate student.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT