ADVERTISEMENT

2024 ND unis

I saw the Arizona Diamondbacks wearing their all yellows the other night, and it reminded me how much I'm looking forward to the day that we wear our all golds for the Shamrock series game

Since the stadium is artificial turf, the pants should be lengthened to cover the knees, also allowing for knee pads

Since the stadium is artificial turf, the pants should be lengthened to cover the knees, also allowing for knee pads
Thick thigh and knee pads have gone the way of the leather helmet. So have oversize shoulder pads. These days WRs and DBs wear next to nothing in the way of pads. They feel pads restrict their movement and slow them down. It is a different game now. If they want to protect their knees from turf burn, they wear leg sleeves or pull up their socks over their knees.

Thick thigh and knee pads have gone the way of the leather helmet. So have oversize shoulder pads. These days WRs and DBs wear next to nothing in the way of pads. They feel pads restrict their movement and slow them down. It is a different game now. If they want to protect their knees from turf burn, they wear leg sleeves or pull up their socks over their knees.
patty is showing his age. After all, he is the resident curmudgeon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT