ADVERTISEMENT

2023 ncaa basketball tournament

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
they call it march madness for a reason and what a tournament it has been so far with Furman winning thursday in a big upset and now FDU shocking all of college basketball nation by upsetting #1 seed toiletmakers in the first round. how do you lose to FDU when the tallest player they have is just 6-6

they call it march madness for a reason and what a tournament it has been so far with Furman winning thursday in a big upset and now FDU shocking all of college basketball nation by upsetting #1 seed toiletmakers in the first round. how do you lose to FDU when the tallest player they have is just 6-6
Listed at 6-6.

Farleigh Dickinson did look pretty sharp in the play-in game. So not THAT much of an upset, if you ask me.....

I didn't watch Purdue much this year, but they didn't look like a #1 seed. The smaller, quicker FDU team was running circles around them.

I didn't watch Purdue much this year, but they didn't look like a #1 seed. The smaller, quicker FDU team was running circles around them.
Boilers certainty left their A game in Layfette. Only the second time a 1 seed has fallen to a 16th seed. Guess this is Purdue's Appy State moment in basketball. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT