ADVERTISEMENT

2018 LB Matthew Bauer commits

Shakin' Down the Thunder

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 10, 2012
to ND! Really impressed with how good and how fast this 2018 class is coming together. For you star gazers, he's a 4 star from PA.

Great get! We are recruiting LB almost as good as OL right now.

His video is darned impressive.

I read that he started as a freshman. I know that doesn't always tell the whole story, but a coaching staff thought their best chance to win was with a 14 year old Matt Bauer on the field.

That says something.

Bo and Adams are the type of LBs that penn state got under paterno and why they became LBU (not anymore). Extremely smart, physical, tough, not a freak athlete but athletic enough. As much as I loved jaylon he's just a once in 10 year talent at ND, these are the types of guys at LB nd needs to land year in and year out to be consistent.

Matty Bo is a FREAK! This is a great pick up for ND. The Junior Class is loaded with talent at Erie Prep. Fredrick "Juice" Scruggs is another one ND should be looking at

yeah I was on a penn st board last week or so get nasty wanting to read what they thought of our irish getting him and a few of there posters were talking about how our irish have gotten several players recently from PA that almost always went to happy valley before the Sandusky and paterno scandal broke a few years back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT