ADVERTISEMENT

1988 Michigan-Notre Dame

WV Bruno

ND Fan
Dec 10, 2015
Last night I watched this game for the 1st time since it was played in 88. I for got about how physical it was. Michigan's OL was huge but Zorich and co held up. The ND OL was awesome as was kicker Reggie Ho.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
I remember sitting in the end zone when Reggie kicked the winning FG. Start to a great season.

our irish had one hell of a badass DE that Michigan along with many other schools couldn't handle. QB Rodney pete of usc probably still has nightmares of him from that 1 vs 2 matchup at the end of the year

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Was in the stands that day. My biggest memory from that game (was 10 at the time). Was the team getting flagged for the crowd being too loud.

Think that is hilarious today

I remember sitting in the end zone when Reggie kicked the winning FG. Start to a great season.

I was in the other end zone, watching as Michigan's kicker tried to win the game on a last-second field goal from about 48 yards away. It started way wide but it had plenty of distance and started to hook as it got close. I just remember thinking, Close call!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT