ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Arnett from Miss St.

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
Would be a nice fit for our players and Lea's D. Texas is after him, LSU too.

He seems to be on the move constantly or at least looking...not sure that's a great match

having a head coach with lifetime tenure helps recruit coordinators; advantage ND

You think Marcus Freeman will stick around for 5 years? Nature of the beast -- if you hire young up-and-comers, you figure they'll be gone in 3. I think he's an interesting idea along with Freeman.

You think Marcus Freeman will stick around for 5 years? Nature of the beast -- if you hire young up-and-comers, you figure they'll be gone in 3. I think he's an interesting idea along with Freeman.
I doubt it if he's successful as I would imagine he would be. Thats how it works. The Larry Johnson and Brett Venables of the world are very rare. No one has seen more turnover in staff than Saban.

Reactions: Classic Irish
MF is the “hot” commodity right now! goingto be a bidding war!

Larry Johnson and Venables are most likely content with type of pay they get and not having to pack up and move often. The young bucks want the fame,fortune and power that comes with moving up. Money gives security but also more pressure when you become the head guy. Plus if you fail,you might be back at square one. Or go to Bama be one of twenty analysts and get another HC job down the road.

not all coordinators are meant to be Head Coaches, some are astute to know that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT