ADVERTISEMENT

You guys will beat Stanford

beachcardinal

All Star
Jan 30, 2006
Down to CBs with a third out for the first half for targeting. Pass like crazy the first half. There o-line is week. Washington and WSU pushed then around. ND by 14 I think.

One thing to watch out for: the defense simulates snap counts. So if there are false start penalties, blame the refs not the team.

Beach. ND lost to Duke. DUKE. No chance they beat Stanford. No matter how down Stanford is they are better than Duke. And ND. This ND team is terrible.

Reactions: end_23
Kelly has lost this team and it will only get worse. Army might be the only win left this season.

Beach. ND lost to Duke. DUKE. No chance they beat Stanford. No matter how down Stanford is they are better than Duke. And ND. This ND team is terrible.
Stanford got smashed by Washington State. Smashed. With your passing game and their injuries I think you win. We will see.

Reactions: Pennick44
Down to CBs with a third out for the first half for targeting. Pass like crazy the first half. There o-line is week. Washington and WSU pushed then around. ND by 14 I think.

One thing to watch out for: the defense simulates snap counts. So if there are false start penalties, blame the refs not the team.

Sorry Beach -- but what ever you are smoking, please share. There is nothing out there right now that says ND will win against Stanford.

I am not sure if Kelly has lost this team or not, but there is definitely something missing. The next coach, besides Kelly himself, that should be on the hot seat is Harry Heistandt (?) -- this O-Line could not push around a HS team -- for a unit that was to be the supposed strength, and possibly, one the best in the country, is pretty lame.

Kelly had an opportunity to showcase this group yesterday instead of throwing the ball all around the lot in a driving rain storm. Kelly is too damn stubborn for his own good at times. With the way this team looks right now -- I find it hard pressed that they will 4 games this yeart.

Reactions: end_23 and NDskins
Sorry Beach -- but what ever you are smoking, please share. There is nothing out there right now that says ND will win against Stanford.

I am not sure if Kelly has lost this team or not, but there is definitely something missing. The next coach, besides Kelly himself, that should be on the hot seat is Harry Heistandt (?) -- this O-Line could not push around a HS team -- for a unit that was to be the supposed strength, and possibly, one the best in the country, is pretty lame.

Kelly had an opportunity to showcase this group yesterday instead of throwing the ball all around the lot in a driving rain storm. Kelly is too damn stubborn for his own good at times. With the way this team looks right now -- I find it hard pressed that they will 4 games this yeart.
Isn't the Vegas line pretty small?

Then again, in 2010, ND lost to Tulsa and Navy and somehow Kelly righted the ship and had the team win four or five in a row late to get a bowl win. So maybe he still has a bit of magic left, although I doubt it.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Stanford got smashed by Washington State. Smashed. With your passing game and their injuries I think you win. We will see.

Maybe. But the Irish defense is horrible. I don't include yesterday because you can't go by that game due to the weather. ND hasn't stopped one team. They won't stop Stanford either. Their QB will have a heisman day and Mcafferty will have a huge game. Stanford will win by 10. 45 to 35.

after watching the cardinal play I believe the Irish have a better chance beating them then navy

Reactions: FSUTribe76

ah, then we know the game plan will focus on the Run this week.... They are not going to draw this staff into the trap: 3 starters out ploy! run run run! Their O-line is weak? aha, drop the DT into pass coverage! don't be baited into the trap!

your right beach about our irish having a chance to beat Stanford. our defense is playing better and if the acc officials would've moved Saturday's game like they should have then our irish would've beat nc state as they helped costing our irish a win that they would have got if they didn't have to play in a driving rainstorm with twenty plus mph winds and 30 plus mph winds in the second half

Can't see another victory this season. This team is horribly coached at every level. Sad times for Irish fans.

your right beach about our irish having a chance to beat Stanford. our defense is playing better and if the acc officials would've moved Saturday's game like they should have then our irish would've beat nc state as they helped costing our irish a win that they would have got if they didn't have to play in a driving rainstorm with twenty plus mph winds and 30 plus mph winds in the second half

Good sir, I should like to have some of what you are smoking... please, and thank you.

Beach

You want Helton gone like we want Kelly gone. that means we need to lose every game left and likely will

Reactions: end_23
Based on the pre-season hype this was the UPSET win by ND that I was soooo looking forward to. Now--IF it happens--it could be a W that saves BK & a very disappointing season.

BEAT pink!!!

Agree with post, ND has a good chance against this team. What people will see here, with this team, and a clear demonstration as to why it is so poorly coached, they will lose many games they shouldn't, but they will win a few they shouldn't as well. Coach 8 & 4 is good enough to keep both teams, regardless of who we play, in the game each and every game we play. Special talent there...

Reactions: end_23 and Syd4ND
Kizer is well on his way to being "Kelly-ized" We saw it with Dayne, TR, Golson and it's starting with Kizer.. the turnovers.

We have seen this show for 6 years. The defense stinks, the ST stinks, the running game stinks. Kelly complicates his offense and puts more and more on the shoulders of this 20ish year old QB.

Not the mention Kelly is probably one of the worst game day coaches and his teams are soft.

Reactions: end_23 and cgvr
Kizer is well on his way to being "Kelly-ized" We saw it with Dayne, TR, Golson and it's starting with Kizer.. the turnovers.

We have seen this show for 6 years. The defense stinks, the ST stinks, the running game stinks. Kelly complicates his offense and puts more and more on the shoulders of this 20ish year old QB.

Not the mention Kelly is probably one of the worst game day coaches and his teams are soft.
This post stinks.

Reactions: Ndnyg39
beach, you may want your guy gone but please don't tell me you want your Trojans to lose all their games and you will be cheering for them to lose. Say it ain't so beach. I defy any "fan" who says that on this board or the USC board to say it to an Irish or Trojan player face to face.

beach, you may want your guy gone but please don't tell me you want your Trojans to lose all their games and you will be cheering for them to lose. Say it ain't so beach. I defy any "fan" who says that on this board or the USC board to say it to an Irish or Trojan player face to face.
Ooooh "face to face...." Just what do you think would happen?

Stanford has already lost 2 weeks in a row. It's tough to beat a team for the 3rd straight loss. They will play tough.

Go Irish!

after watching the cardinal play I believe the Irish have a better chance beating them then navy

As an outsider I'd say (and will pick in my pickem league) you will beat Stanford, Army and USC and will lose to Miami, Navy and Virginia Tech.

Try it then get back to us.
Well, an All American center from Texas was waxing poetic at a Dillon "private party" that "all the men were from Texas". I told him to "f*** himself" and ripped off a number of NY names...." As the room had a "Grey Poupon" moment he then stated, "you know what, I like this guy....." We were friends for years. It's sissies you that lower the bar for Notre Dame men. Please go root for someone else. You demean my Alma Mater.

As an outsider I'd say (and will pick in my pickem league) you will beat Stanford, Army and USC and will lose to Miami, Navy and Virginia Tech.
Lol you have the Irish beating STANFORD and SC, but losing to ACC teams
You cats crack me up

You cats crack me up

Yep. Stanford and USC are steaming piles of %*%* and ND already lost to two of the worst three ACC teams on your schedule. You'd better hope I'm right about the %*%*^ness of the PAC-12.

You cats crack me up

Lol, plus you would think a team that's a mere 8-5 against the ACC since joining would be a little more complimentary and less absurdly and inappropriately arrogant. Oh well, it reminds me hilariously of the All Canes Conference Miami fans used to brag about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT