ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Why 2025 Dominik Hulak's first Notre Dame game-day visit was a success

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I spoke with Notre Dame 2025 VYP target Dominik Hulak on Tuesday evening to discuss his weekend visit.

Hulak actually told me he had just got off the phone with director of recruiting Chad Bowden before he called me. The two have a great relationship and Hulak said they were catching up on his trip and more.

"I love Chad. Chad is the greatest guy ever," Hulak told Inside ND Sports. "My connection with him is super strong and I can definitely see something with him. The rest of the staff, [defensive line] coach [Al] Washington, [defensive coordinator] coach [Al] Golden, it's something special."

The 6-foot-3, 235-pound defender out of Elmhurst (Ill.) IC Catholic Prep visited the Irish three different times over the spring and summer, but USC was his first game day visit.

During our conversation, he spoke very highly of the atmosphere and energy on the Notre Dame sideline. Hulak rushed the field afterwards with other recruits and left impressed with the defensive performance.

"It definitely was something special with being able to stop a top 10 team," Hulak said. "It really stood out .... I know the past few weeks were harder against like Louisville and Ohio State but being able to stop Caleb Williams and his offense, it made the defense a big thing."

Hulak reports eight offers from Notre Dame, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Louisville, Missouri, Purdue and Wisconsin. He visited Illinois and Iowa in September and has plans to see Wisconsin on Oct. 28 and Purdue in November.

"I'm already like slowly narrowing down certain schools, Notre Dame is definitely a top [one] right now," Hulak said. "But I know by the end of the season, I'll be firm between like two or three and unless something else comes up with like another school."

Link to full story:

E6B682DB-4163-43B0-8B29-36A219CD8B29.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2581 and HotCarNut
This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News