ADVERTISEMENT

What really happened with the OC search

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
This is the definitive absolute and indisputable account of what transpired during the ND search and interview of Ludwig.

1- TMI. Too much information.
2- too much media $ to get a story
3- too much audience / fan addiction and need to know

I am disgusted with the Information Age over stepping boundaries in pursuit of media dollars I long for the days of when Ara, Bear Bryant and others made numerous mistakes and the public never knew.

Ask yourself if any of this crap show was worth it. Why is it when police capture a criminal the next story is “how police tracked down the killer”
Well, I don’t want to know, don’t think I have the right to know and certainly don’t want to educate criminals on how to not get caught

The public and media are way too over stimulated and it’s not going to stop. That’s sad.

The Twitter world is a mess of opinionated I’ll informed people who think their voice matters.

The promise and benefit of the Information Age is huge. Is there no way to regain perspective and just chill.?

Guess not, but as individuals we can control one thing and not be like fish waiting for the next hook to cast.

immediate gratification age

we had stone age
we had Bronze age
we had the industrial age
and now we have: the dumb age

Reactions: theskibro
This is the definitive absolute and indisputable account of what transpired during the ND search and interview of Ludwig.

I am disgusted with the Information Age over stepping boundaries in pursuit of media dollars I long for the days of when Ara, Bear Bryant and others made numerous mistakes and the public never knew.

Ask yourself if any of this crap show was worth it. Why is it when police capture a criminal the next story is “how police tracked down the killer”
Well, I don’t want to know, don’t think I have the right to know and certainly don’t want to educate criminals on how to not get caught

The public and media are way too over stimulated and it’s not going to stop. That’s sad.

The Twitter world is a mess of opinionated I’ll informed people who think their voice matters.

The promise and benefit of the Information Age is huge. Is there no way to regain perspective and just chill.?

Guess not, but as individuals we can control one thing and not be like fish waiting for the next hook to cast.
To each their own

Well said!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT