ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Was at Charlotte Catholic high Wednesday night…

KyleKellyND

Recruiting Reporter
Staff
Mar 4, 2022
Chicago, Illinois
kylemichaelkelly.wixsite.com
… to check out 2024 Rivals250 TE and Irish commit Jack Larsen practice.

I’ll have video highlights Thursday morning and a story not long after that. But before those post, I wanted to share some observations from tonight.
  • Larsen is a bring his lunch pail to work type of guy. Throughout the practice, he was fully locked in, and laser focused. Some of his teammates would mess with him, and Larsen didn’t give anything back. He was just out there to put in work.
  • One thing that stuck out when talking to people during practice is that Larsen is a Notre Dame-type guy. I asked a few people if they were surprised that he committed to ND, and it was a resounding no.
  • He is a natural pass catcher and is such a smooth route runner. He moves so well from the waist down; his upper half is flexible, and his catch radius is excellent
  • Throughout the practice, I didn’t see Larsen drop one pass. His hands are super strong.
  • At the end of practice, the team had conditioning. I paid close attention to see how Larsen would respond. Not only was he one of the first to finish, but there was also no slowdown during the session.
  • In summary, Larsen is all business, and it showed Wednesday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News