ADVERTISEMENT

VT vs ND Game thread. Roast those Hokies

Why is the Ref talking to the VT sideline and icing Doerer

nod.gif

Reactions: GDFan and VTND
So I think its safe to say... the insane QB controversy continues.

Buchner the guy going forward. Have to swallow it and have Coan come in when he struggles.

So I think its safe to say... the insane QB controversy continues.
What's really crazy is if Buchner doesn't roll his ankle he'd have two weeks to take things over... If he's out a week... Probably not?

Buchner the guy going forward. Have to swallow it and have Coan come in when he struggles.
I don't know if he can...if he's out a week with a sprain they can't shift things to him

What's really crazy is if Buchner doesn't roll his ankle he'd have two weeks to take things over... If he's out a week... Probably not?
Its more than that. You know Kelly, this is going to screw this up. I agree it should be Buchner, he's never had 1st team reps and he's played almost no football in 2 years but he has talent.

Kelly is going to continue to screw this up.

Its more than that. You know Kelly, this is going to screw this up. I agree it should be Buchner, he's never had 1st team reps and he's played almost no football in 2 years but he has talent.

Kelly is going to continue to screw this up.
If your not redshirting him he should be getting used to starting reps

A win is a win but man. It could have gotten ugly at the end of the game. Coan saves the day. Why can"t he play like that all the time. Way to sky penalties

Well, quite the inspired last six minutes. That's all I can say.

COAN WON THAT GAME !

WHAT GREAT FINAL DRIVES

9 for 12 (75%) a TD and 2 Point conversion in the final minutes !

Defense needs to improve on 3rd and long !

Why? He's not going to start next year. He gives you marginal improvement over coan. It's time to prep for next year. Run with Buchner and let coan come in if needed to spell him.
While TB needs a lot of work. You will lose a bunch of games the way he is now. Eat that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT