ADVERTISEMENT

VT vs ND Game thread. Roast those Hokies

While TB needs a lot of work. You will lose a bunch of games the way he is now. Eat that.
We will see. He hasn't had first team reps... This is the off week. He can look a lot different in two weeks.

I'm sure Rees used all of the "preferred" Buchner plays in the first half when he looked amazing. He will only get better at those weaker plays with more reps.

Reactions: Java65
Its more than that. You know Kelly, this is going to screw this up. I agree it should be Buchner, he's never had 1st team reps and he's played almost no football in 2 years but he has talent.

Kelly is going to continue to screw this up.
WHAT ?

Weren’t you watching the game?

Buchner was 6 for 14 for 42.9 % CP with two (2) interceptions.

Wow, these ACC announcers SUCK. They said that targeting play on Williams was BS.....REALLY???
They didn’t say that at all. Hasselbeck said the fans don’t like it, but it was the right call. Crown to face mask. He even said it more than once.

COAN WON THAT GAME !

WHAT GREAT FINAL DRIVES

9 for 12 (75%) a TD and 2 Point conversion in the final minutes !

Defense needs to improve on 3rd and long !
Indeed he did. I can't believe I turned my back on him. I said either Pyne or Buchner at the 1st quarter mark. This is like the third time this year he's won it for us.

To the fans who want TB to start and throw away this season.... ah forget it, there not even fans, they're really just saboteurs.

They didn’t say that at all. Hasselbeck said the fans don’t like it, but it was the right call. Crown to face mask. He even said it more than once.
I'm not taking the two main announcers in the game, it was in the post game. I don't know his name he's the third one on the right that said it.

I say start all QB's at the same time...LOL!!!!!! I give up on who should be in there and who shouldn't. JC and TB both looked good and bad.

Glad we won. Just trying to enjoy the season. ND won. PSU lost. Mich almost lost. Bammer may be going down. It is a very weird season. Wake Forest is undefeated and could be in the playoffs... LOL!!!!!!!

Reactions: graceh90
I'm not taking the two main announcers in the game, it was in the post game. I don't know his name he's the third one on the right that said it.
The ACC Network postgame show guys are a bunch of ACC homers.

Great win on the road! Not an easy place to come away with a W. And great performance off the bench by Coan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT