ADVERTISEMENT

-usc-nfl-quarterback-marinovich-arrested-naked-with-drugs

TM has always danced to the beat of a different drum. And he has been out of football a long time!
Purpose in the post? Is it to revel in the misfortune? hope #23 is better!

even after all these years and repeated arrests, etc....I still don't think Marinovich has hit rock bottom yet....I predict this ends very badly.

Not the first time he has been naked, arrested, or in possession with drugs. Also, sadly not he first time he has been naked and arrested with drugs.

manzielmarinovich.gif

Reactions: echowaker
Sad, I thought he was on the right road. I hope he turns thing around.

Weird life - the unusual childhood, experiencing great athletic accomplishments and then becoming a marginal contributor.

Good luck to him and his family.

Sad to see this happen to anyone, regardless of where they went to college. Hope he can get his life straightened out.

As much as I enjoyed jeering his cocky ass at the end of the 1989 game, I really feel bad for this guy. Life has not been too kind to him.

Reactions: Classic Irish
our irish have there own issues with players right now and so i'm not going to talk about former usc players having issues with there life

Reactions: perseverare
^ dude: do you read this forum? religious? prayer? Vulgarity profanity is the modus operandi, but wait till the season starts and you will see them 'get religion' real fast!

Thought he had gained control over his deamons when he found some success as an artist. Suspect we'll be reading about a very tragic ending one of these days. Maybe the worst example of an obsessed fathers influence on a son in recent memory.

Thought he had gained control over his deamons when he found some success as an artist. Suspect we'll be reading about a very tragic ending one of these days. Maybe the worst example of an obsessed fathers influence on a son in recent memory.
Um...Demons, not Deamons. As a Catholic, you should really have a handle on these things.

Then again, he could have Damon. Matt might be peeking in his windows at night causing the relapse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT