ADVERTISEMENT

usa vs germany FIFA world cup simifinal

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
is anybody watching or listening to this game. I.m listening to it on Sirius xm radio and what an amazing game so far between the best scoring and best defensive teams in the tournament

well they seem to be okay pers. the main thing that worries me right now is that our usa team has had lots of scoring chances but they just can't finish

usa now leads 2-0 and should hold on to advance to the finals. what a game this has been between the two best teams in the world

do we want a revenge game now against japan or play England. I personally want a rematch of four years ago against japan

Far and away the best most complete game the US has played on both ends of the field. If she knew we'd have seven corner kicks in the first 47 minutes, do you think Jill starts Wambaugh? We missed that big immovable body setting up shop at the 6 yd line.

Bring on the land of the rising sun girls. They are the champs, let's beat them to win the whole thing.

Reactions: bigndfan175
Its too bad they do not have replay as the penalty kick would have been a free kick as the foul happened outside the penalty area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT