ADVERTISEMENT

UNHD article about ranking opponents this season

USC seeking revenge for last Nov? Does this reporter know USC beat ND in '14 in a hard fought close contest: ND14 USC49

When you read errors like that then it is hard to continue reading.

GT: Paul Johnson luvs nothing more than trample to BVG'd defense!

This post was edited on 2/18 12:39 PM by perseverare

A very poorly researched artical. USC is easily the best team. Overall the schedule SOS will be top five which it usually is.
This post was edited on 2/18 2:28 PM by DubsDreader

I agree USC is probably the better team but believe a win in Death Valley will be as equally difficult to beating USC @ home.. Think GT should be #3, Stanford #4.

Agreed.

ND needs Malik or one of the underclassman QB's to work out in a big way. 2016 and beyond USC is going to be loaded with talent. This recruiting class was amazing for USC.

Probably a fair ranking but the write ups are poor. ND's SOS will be top 40 like always, they rarely have top 5 SOS when it is all said and done.

FWIW, over the last twenty years the ND SOS has been in the top 15 on average and in the history of the game of cfb their sos is #1, according to Stassen's Football Warehouse of stats.

Link? SOS by other metrics typically has ND in the top 40. In the last 5 years the hardest ND schedule was 2012 which finished 5th-6th.

Where in the article does it say that USC will be seeking revenge? I read it as an acknowledgment that the last game was a blowout and that this is a revenge game for the Irish. Did I miss something?

Duck
you are right; i read the 1st sentence mentioning revenge and the 2nd started USC so I figured he was referring to SC. But he was probably talking ND with the revenge angle; tho he did not actually say it..

thx.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT